MSNBC Warns Sensitive Viewers Before Showing Anti-Hillary Buttons

For you ‘sensitive types’ beware, there is a video of the exchange at the site.

It is all … “So Sad, So Sad”.
(I Have to get one of those “Vote no to Monica’s ex-boyfriend’s wife in 2016.” tees!):yes:

Warning, sensitive MSNBC viewers may want to look away. That’s essentially what Rachel Maddow told liberal watchers on Wednesday night before showing a picture of anti-Hillary Clinton buttons at the Republican convention. Considering the hateful rhetoric that’s come out of MSNBC for years, perhaps that viewer warning should have appeared in the past.

The buttons included ones that read “Hillary for prison” and “Vote no to Monica’s ex-boyfriend’s wife in 2016.” Maddow informed viewers, “You may find it uncomfortable. And so, you may not want to look at this stuff. But these are some of the pins that are being sold at the venue.

MSNBC Warns Sensitive Viewers Before Showing Anti-Hillary Buttons

I have been viewing most of the convention on MSNBC. I have not been surprised. MSNBC has not disappointed. The fact is, their commentators have all but been wearing “Hillary 2016” uniforms. They have gone above and beyond pimping for Clinton. They have uttered few, if any, positive comments.

They have gone above and beyond pimping for Clinton.
I look at this & a lot of other stuff as the fault of Conservatives. We sat back & didn’t fight them when they lowered the bar for education. Our system then started turning out uneducated sheep that couldn’t think for themselves. Then they go to college where, what 90 percent of the teachers are liberals? So they are exposed to liberal “facts” & not being able to think for themselves they believe them all. Conservative have lost at least a generation & maybe more to liberals & we are still doing it. Conservative party leaders do more to help liberals than they do to push conservative idea. Kind of a shame but I for one have no idea how to change it.
It’s probably a dream on my part but I hope that Trump just might shake up the party big wigs enough to make them understand that they are out of touch. Sadly people are people & much like liberals I doubt that they will ever see the writing on the wall & understand that they need to change. Without change on their part conservative will always be a minority of 40 to 49 percent & never get into position to fix anything. I say 40 percent because I believe that we will slowly lose popularity by never being in power.

I still don’t see why liberals are always so desperate to send their kids to college if they really believe that socialized education turns out good kids.

I am reminded of all the filth that was put out by those who hated Bush then later said that Bush was treated fairly. If one disagrees with obama then you are a hater and phony allegations start coming about threats against obama which the secret service says is nonsense. obama gets no more threats from americans than many other presidents plus I hazard he gets love letters from ISIS for his support.

Didn’t know conservatives were OK with profanity being shown on TV. You learn something new everyday.

why are you so surprised? Your side has been pushing it for years telling us it is freedom of speech and if we don’t like it we can turn it off. Isn’t that right.

Profanity doesn’t bother me. Heck I wouldn’t mind 2 guys just standing there & saying every dirty word ever used. I might even learn something from that.
On the other hand if they want my stomach to stop turning over & over then then need to stop showing pictures of Hillary. (wink)

We’ve all gotten used to it unfortunately but that is what the left intends. Coarsening of our society. Making us just like Europe.