Mud room...gripes, and complaints?

:bored: Have a problem with what someone said, but what you want to post is not relavant to the thread? Copy, and paste the quote here, then let us hear your gripes.

Then maybe if someone offended you by accident…:angel: they will apologize…how else will they know if you don’t tell them? But, do we have to have entire threads ambushed because of it? Nope, don’t think so.:no: So, bring the mud here. leave the threads alone with gripes just based on someone posting their beliefs in the “Faith and Beliefs” Forum.

Still refrain from foul, vulgar, and abusive posts people…adults. Please.

Angry thought against anyone here? I told ya’ll you could post those thoughts here. So, someone chose to make a little post with foul language, and nothing backed up but angry emotion. If you don’t like what someone posted then by all means copy and paste it here to challenge them. No monkey name calling, or foul language or you will be asked to leave. Take that how ever you want to.

By the way, there is a report button. If someone is using foul language and getting “out of hand” you can report them…just in case mods don’t catch every post.

[QUOTE=smichellen]… No monkey name calling, or foul language or you will be asked to leave. Take that how ever you want to…
[/QUOTE]
You know this means depriving the Pitbully of half of his vocabulary, but you’re the boss.

No “retaliatory threads” when someone else’s church history is explored? :rolleyes:

Evil said: No “retaliatory threads” when someone else’s church history is explored?

So, why do you feel the need to retaliate? That’s a rather harsh word to use. Too bad some here refuse to have a civil discussion. As you are probably aware one of your friends here decided to start a thread with flying insults, and foul language. Is that what you call retaliatory? I don’t think there is any room here for posts that are only emotion based (rarely backed with anything), and filled with foul language directed at anyone who has dared to present information that someone else hates.

I don’t respect the person who resorts to the tactics some have used here. However, there is only one person who has resorted to directing foul language, and remarks towards anyone. That person also calls herself a Christian. And, in her string of hate filled posting she accuses others of not being Christian because they posted something from the Bible that she doesn’t like.

Go figure.

I said I objected to that thread…repeatedly Now when are ya gonna “upbraid” Daddy?

How many threads has he started in response to “attacks”?

[QUOTE=evilelvis]I said I objected to that thread…repeatedly Now when are ya gonna “upbraid” Daddy?

How many threads has he started in response to “attacks”?[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I didn’t see anything where you objected to that thread dee started.
Also, I have not seen any thing rh has posted in that manner. I never once said no body should post responses to anyone. I am talking about name calling, and foul language. And, you know it.

I only said it six times…within the thread. The words had no place in a religious forum…

Then again neither does “gangin up” on folks… especially ones you call friend.

Drive-by posting? How 'bout carpet-bombing a forum? :no:

I’ve never seen RH posting in that manner…

here ya go…

rhmorgan has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled -
Church of RH - in the Faith and Beliefs forum of Republican Operative
Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1102&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:

Evil said every single Baptist on earth is a Klan member, and that they
eat their babies.

What a ridiculous, dippy, foolish, inane, irrational nonsensical,
kooky, ludicrous, nutty, preposterous, sappy, idiotic, screwy, senseless,
shtick, silly, unreasonable, loony, wacky, dizzy, illogical, crazy,
daffy, laughable, stupid, goofy, incongruous, flaky, thing to say.

Here again he shows his intellectual prowess.
:yes: glad to be of help :flag:

Sorry evil. There is nothing in the “rules” that says people should not post information backing up what they believe. No matter how mad it makes someone else. You are a strong believe in freedom, so please stop obsessing over things you don’t agree with. Just avoid those “carpet bombing” threads. As long as there is no fould language used it will not be deleted. As long as it is not attacking an individual it will not be deleted.

You have posted a very interesting thread on the Pharisees & Saducees. I may not agree with what your “agenda” might be with regard to the thread. But, I will look at it because I think they played a very interesting role in the history of a lot of churches, and you posted valuable information, and points there.

In other words, I think you know how the rules go around here. I don’t have to tell you what should or shouldn’t be posted. Just as you should stop trying to cover your anger towards rh in the fact that he happens to be my dad. It makes you look rather silly to think that I wouldn’t delete a vulgar post of rh’s because he’s my dad.

If you ever find a post where rh or anyone has screemed obcenities then I am sure you will report it to me so that I can take care of it. That’s all there is to it, so stop trying to make things that don’t exist.

As long as it is not attacking an individual it will not be deleted.

:howler: :howler: … you are tooo funny… according to some just posting info on reincarnation was an attack on them… and they acted accordingly

Evil - I am pretty much tired of you pretending to be a child around here. You are intelligent enough to know that you are just baiting people, and trying to cause problems. Don’t even get me started about your (yes, garbage) post about baptists eating their babies. That’s exactly what that post was for. That post had nothing interesting to add to the topic of that thread. And, FTR you would never allow anyone to say something so off the wall without responding to the idiocy of that kind of post had it been directed at Mormons.

You are on a mission to destroy the “faith and beliefs” forum because of past issues in this area. I am sure you are well entertained, but it’s getting very old very fast.

Again, show me were vulgarity was used by anyone except someone who fights for you. You won’t find it.

[QUOTE=evilelvis]As long as it is not attacking an individual it will not be deleted.

:howler: :howler: … you are tooo funny… according to some just posting info on reincarnation was an attack on them… and they acted accordingly[/QUOTE]

I have never felt attacked by reincarnation posts. Why do you feel so much angst over it?

Sorry Smicchy… that was RH’s post he said those words… Evil said all Baptists eat babies… according to RH

**deal with it SMICCHY :angel: **

What a ridiculous, dippy, foolish, inane, irrational nonsensical,
kooky, ludicrous, nutty, preposterous, sappy, idiotic, screwy, senseless,
shtick, silly, unreasonable, loony, wacky, dizzy, illogical, crazy,
daffy, laughable, stupid, goofy, incongruous, flaky, thing to say.

she’s tired of it E. And so am I. Had a pm waiting, threatening to boot me. Did RH or Dac get one? :bored:

As the rules state Dee, you were given a pm letting you know why your thread was deleted. And, reminded that there shouldn’t be any foul language. Guess you forgot?

“The rulez” let ya get away with bein a bit abrasive, derisive, dismissive and condescending… as long as your theology is okey-dokey :wave:

Anyone who has a problem with that… ie bringin up Baptists and the Klan

should just… “get over it” :hippy:

Oops soorrrrry… shoulda said, Mormons and their miserable history of racism :bored:

:howler: :howler: :howler: …

…:asleep: