Mueller team disputes BuzzFeed report claiming Trump told Cohen to lie

BREAKING!!!

So it wasn’t the “bombshell report” we’ve been led to believe? Well who would have believed that from BuzzFeed? /sarc

Mark Levin is claiming success for forcing this statement from Mueller due to Levin demanding the Justice Department force Mueller and his team to submit to a polygraph as they were the only possible origin of the Buzzfeed reports.

I do believe Levin is why they had to issue the statement, as it was just 30-minutes after his demands that Mueller issued the statement.

Haven’t you heard what a stand up guy Mueller (dang, I always see Ben Stein at the blackboard going "Mueller, Mueller, Mueller… " :rofl:) is? Just ask any of 'em, Mueller, Comey and McCabe, they’ll all tell ya what boy scouts they are :vomit:

EDIT: And why DON’T we have a ‘vomit’ smiley? All we talk about here is politics…

Here are a couple: :face_vomiting: :vb-puke: I miss some of the old ones, too; particularly the coffee-spray smiley. That was also a good one for a political forum…

But those, arent on the drop down menu that’s available on my phone, from which I do 99% of my posting these days…