Muslim accused of beheading 2 Christians in U.S.

Authorities in New Jersey allege a Muslim man beheaded two Coptic Christians, burying their bodies and heads and hands in separate graves near Philadelphia, bringing the horror of the persecution of Christians in Islamic nations to the United States.

According to New York’s WABC-TV, the Muslim was identified as Yusuf Ibrahim, 28. He was taken into custody after the bodies were found.

Muslim accused of beheading 2 Christians in U.S.

Apparently atrocities like this as well as honor killing receive little outrage from the Obama media. However we are told we need to conform to Muslim practices with scheduled prayer breaks and foot baths and what ever it demanded next.

How long will, it be american women will be asked to cover themselves since it seems some muslims can not control their sexual desire even to little children?

Michelle Malkin » The barbaric Muslim beheading in Buffalo

islam is a peaceful religion, as soon as they kill all non muslims, but wait, aren’t sunnis killing shiites and that other sect in Saudi Arabia killing everyone?

Merged the two threads on same subject (instead of deleting the one that didn’t have replies, because of a different link).

I deleted sam’s second post in this thread, since it was a near duplicate of the first (I also edited the Michelle Malkin link from the second post into the first post).

Ucky-Ducky … sam linked two separate cases. Regarding the NJ double murder case, WND not necessarily being held in high regard by some, I found the following news stories:

Yusuf Ibrahim, N.J. man, accused of decapitating two men and burying them in the woods
2/11/13

(AP) HAMILTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. - A New Jersey man is accused of fatally shooting two men in a parked car, cutting off their heads and hands and burying them in the woods in south Jersey.

State Police say Ibrahim shot and killed two men he knew during an argument in a car in Jersey City sometime after Feb. 3 and later dismembered them. Authorities say he wanted to make them harder to identify and buried their heads and feet separately from their bodies.

Egyptian Christian Immigrants Murdered, Beheaded in NJ
By Nicola Menzie , Christian Post Reporter
February 20, 2013|6:47 pm

The suspect has been identified as 28-year-old Yusuf Ibrahim of Jersey City, N.J., whom they apprehended Feb. 10. He has been charged with two counts of murder and two counts of desecration of human remains. His bail was set at $3.3 million cash, and he is currently being held in a Hudson County, N.J., jail.

Police say Ibrahim got into an altercation on Feb. 5 with two acquaintances, 25-year-old Hanny F. Tawadros and 27-year-old Amgad A. Konds, while in a white Mercedes-Benz belonging to one of the victims. The men, all Egyptian immigrants, were in Jersey City at the time.

Ibrahim, a former resident of Indiana, reportedly said nothing during his first court appearance via a video link from the Hudson County jail. He appeared in a green jumpsuit and his long curly hair had been cut very low. It was also reported that Ibrahim has been charged in a separate case for armed robbery.

Sgt. Adam Grossman of the N.J. State Police informed The Christian Post Wednesday that a motive for the killings had not yet been determined. When asked if there was any strength to speculation that religion may have played a part in the crimes, Grossman said only that the investigation was ongoing.

So: the double murder happened; the victims were Coptic Christians; the alleged murderer (gotta use that A-word!) did allegedly hack off their heads and hands. BUT these two articles do not confirm that Ibrahim is a Muslim (nor does the WND article link to the ABC News story, which would allow verification as to whether ABC reported it or that was the assumption of the WND writer). BUT the two victims were shot and killed, not killed by hacking off their heads or by the blood loss from their hands being hacked off. Whether the police consider the beheading and behanding efforts to make identification difficult based on interrogation or their own experience-based guess, neither article says. And at this point police aren’t saying what the motive(s) might be, which may mean that they don’t know, or it may mean that they know but don’t want to say.

At this point any claim that this double murder was an anti-Christian act or somehow consistent with Quranic-Muslim culture is speculation, and (with what we know at this point) somewhere between dubious and wild as speculation goes.

Don’t we already have a thread about this?

Well, Trekky, this was, initially, two threads, which FC Merged, using his Awesome Moderatorial Powers. I think the NJ murders may have been brought up in another thread, and it is very possible that the Hassan murder was mentioned in thread quite a while ago.

Edit: I found that the Hassan murder was linked in a thread back in 2011. The Hassan murder happened back in early 2009, over a year before I came to RO (FWIW), so it isn’t exactly recent news. If it’s any reflection on the culture some Muslims brought to the US, it’s very general and at this point, IMO, doesn’t rate any different attention than “ordinary” random murder cases (IF police and prosecutors don’t go PC-soft with such cases!).

Yeah, mentioned in this one:

http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f10/islamic-butchery-manifests-america-muslim-immigrants-39603/

Someone mentioned in that thread that he had tattoos, and it’s unlikely he was actually Muslim, since tattoos are forbidden in Islam.

That he was a “room mate” with a female “family friend” is also an ambiguous circumstance. I don’t care that much either way, but I don’t like the possibility that decent innocent people might be falsely smeared with this character. Guilt by association “reasoning” is bad enough when there actually is some sort of tenuous real association (seriously, do the Muslims at the mosque some 5 miles from my house have anything to do with this character beyond having two arms, two legs, etc.?), but when the “association” isn’t even real?

FWIW, it didn’t take being smeared with Scott Roeder, Eric Rudolph and the Matthew Shepard murder for me to figure that out.