Muslim man removed from American Airlines flight

[I hazard a guess there is a lot more to this story and once it is revealed it will be shown to be another phony allegation by CAIR.

Muslim man removed from American Airlines flight after attendant told him:](http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/21/muslim-man-removed-from-american-airlines-flight-after-attendant/)Muslim passenger was asked to leave an American Airlines flight after a flight attendant told him over the plane’s public address system: “I will be watching you.”
Mohamed Ahmed Radwan had boarded the flight from Charlotte, North Carolina to Detroit, Michigan last December when the incident occurred.
The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) has now filed a complaint to the US Department of Transportation, accusing American Airlines of “discriminatory conduct”.
Muslim passenger was asked to leave an American Airlines flight after a flight attendant told him over the plane’s public address system: “I will be watching you.”
Mohamed Ahmed Radwan had boarded the flight from Charlotte, North Carolina to Detroit, Michigan last December when the incident occurred.
The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) has now filed a complaint to the US Department of Transportation, accusing American Airlines of “discriminatory conduct”.

CAIR members WANT to be offended. They are in the grievance business.

This guy had to have been doing something more than just sitting there.

Years ago, just after 9-11, a group of them got on a plane and started chanting a bunch of Muslin slogans. That got them removed, and they started suit about that.

Unless you are a snake expert, you have to treat ALL of them as if they are poisonous. Just my opinion.

True or not, it was clearly done improperly. You let the Muzzie stay on until you hit cruising altitude of about 33,000 feet. Then you send a flight attendant over to him and tell him there are 72 virgins just down the aisle, last door on the right and I just unlocked it for ya!!!