My memory escapes me!

I forget names of songs and band names. If anyone is interested, I thought we could pick each other’s brains for answers. Sometimes, I get frustrated looking on the internet for songs for lack of lyrics, band names, etc.

Sometimes I cannot make sense of lyrics in songs.

I could take the time to do it but we need a new thread. :bored:

If nothing else, maybe we can just share songs we like or talk about music in general.

There is a song by “Filter” and and it says words to the effect of “you don’t wanna take my picture, cause I dont wanna remember”. It’s the first few words in that song that I can’t figure out for the life of me.

I think it’s alternative music/hard rock. Someone gave me the C.D. once, and trying to figure out those first few words, bugged the heck out of me.

It’s not the greatest song I could come up with but my brain is tired today:rofl:

Pretty sure the name of the song is ‘photograph’ but I could be wrong. I have their first commercially successful album with “Hey man, Nice Shot” on it at home somewhere but that song was on a subsequent release…pretty sure.

Awake on my airplane
Awake on my airplane
My skin is bare
My skin is theirs
Awake on my airplane
Awake on my airplane
My skin is bare
My skin is theirs
I feel like a newborn
And I feel like a newborn
Awake on my airplane
Awake on my airplane
I feel so real

Chorus:
Could you take my picture?
Cuz I wont remember
Cuz I wont remember
Cuz I wont remember
Cuz I wont remember
Yeah

I dont believe in
I dont believe in
In your sanctity
You privacy
I dont believe in
I dont believe in
Sanctity
A hypocrisy
Could everyone agree that
No one should be left alone
Could everyoone agree that
They should not be left alone yeah
Kicking and screaming

Chorus

Hey dad what do you think about your son now
Ah hey dad what do you think about your son now

OMGosh, you are my guitar hero of the week, T.O. For the life of me, I have been trying to get those lyrics for over 2-3yrs. :banana: Thank you!

The next time you need to find lyrics, just do a google search with the parts you know and add the word ‘lyrics’ to the end of your query and you can find almost anything.

Rich Patrick is their lead singer. He’s originally from the area I’m in and I’ve met him a few times.

Filter, his group, also had a song called, “The Only Way (Is The Wrong Way)”. It was used in a Hummer H2 Commercial…

Thanks Newshutr:) I take back any argument I’ve ever had with you…teehee. Cool!

You’re welcome…pollyanna…

:rofl: