My Name is Betsy. I'm a Killer

My Name is Betsy. I’m a Killer
By Betsy M. Galliher
American Thinker
1/13/11

My name is Betsy. I’m a wife and proud soccer mom, a writer, and small business owner. I’m also a killer.

…I didn’t actually pull the trigger, but I’m as guilty as the psychopath who did.

Here are just a few of the charges against me:

I am a conservative.

On occasion, I listen to Beck, Limbaugh, and Fox News.

I’ve been known to pick up a book or two by conservative authors …

I believe in personal responsibility, and the amazing generosity of Americans to aid those in need, rather than permanent entitlements.

I believe the private, not public sector, is the backbone of our economy.

I believe our progressive tax system is punitive. We are over-taxed, over-regulated, and over-lectured.

IMO, this is one of those if-you-read-nothing-else-today grade columns!

This is the conclusion of her piece:

Does the Left really believe the “rhetoric” of Palin, Beck, Limbaugh, and Fox is incendiary? Do they fail to understand the language of conservative “talk” is the echo of ordinary citizens calling for limited government, and individual freedoms? Or, do they silence us because we know our current leaders don’t actually believe in their own limited power? Truth be told, even Jared Loughner undermines their agenda. And they know it. They know their “transformation” of America is failing, and that people like me are not afraid to say so.

My name is Betsy, and I’m a killer. They are determined to stop me before I kill again.

To their agenda, sure, it’s incendiary. It extinguishes their fire of tax and spend. They’ll do anything to keep their ability to hold Americans in ignorance and financial slavery.

Definately a keeper. Thanks, Pete!

Nice find! I’d like to hear more of this Betsy.

To their agenda, sure, it’s incendiary. It extinguishes their fire of tax and spend. They’ll do anything to keep their ability to hold Americans in ignorance and financial slavery.

For the kind of Libs and Progs peddling this slander, people like former Gov. Palin and Betsy are potential dream slayers.

I’d like to hear more of this Betsy.

American Thinker has a large number of writers from all walks of life. Looking at their author archive, it appears that this is Betsy M. Galliher’s first post on American Thinker.

Wonderful piece, thank you for posting it!

Very good piece, I think the Commie-Libs are starting to realize that their “tie this to the Conservatives” plan was a bad idea.

Even Jon Stewart pointed out how ridiculous the accusation is.

Very good piece, I think the Commie-Libs are starting to realize that their “tie this to the Conservatives” plan was a bad idea.

Naw, just slinking off to get ready for the next pretext, hoping people will forget in the meantime that they are serial slanderers.

That is probably right, Liberals never really “learn” anything.