My name is Daniel

Hi everyone, my name is Daniel and I am attending El Camino College in Torrance, CA. I am doing a study on political attitudes and would love your input. It would only take less than 5 minutes of your time and you’d be helping me out greatly for school.

Thanks!

<Not a great first post. If you wish to participate in the forums, wait for things like this after folks get to know you.
Link removed~~JStang>

Welcome, enjoy the site. Be sure to fill out the Survey, under your post count in your post headers.
Also, be sure to read the Survival Guide:
http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f11/guide-surviving-ro-8270/

SPAM!

I’m giving a little time before banning. Perhaps Daniel San will come by and participate. Just a benefit of the doubt thing. I’m changing the thread title too.

Hmmmmm … Mr. Burns is in a good mood this AM … must need coffee (or is it chicory solution?) …

Daniel, participate in discussion and you’ll be

Welcome!!!

If that isn’t your purpose, just move along, 'kay?

My personal blend is 50% Community New Orleans Blend w/ Chickory, and 50% French Market Coffee w/ Chickory.

I buy a can of the FMC, and blend it with a bag of Community. It balances everything I love about both and comes out near perfect for me. And, in the true to New Orleans tradition, I make it strong, and drink it black.