Nancy Pelosi: “Trust Me, We Need To Move On” From Hillary Clinton’s Emails…

During NBC’s Commander-in-Chief Forum, Lieutenant John Lester asked Hillary Clinton, “Secretary Clinton, how can you expect those such as myself who were and are trusted with America’s most sensitive information to have any confidence in your leadership as president when you clearly corrupted our national security?”
Clinton dodged Lester’s question and is receiving a fair amount of criticism for it.
During House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) weekly press briefing, she was asked about Clinton’s response to Lester question.
Pelosi defended Clinton, saying, “What she did was not something that endangered our national security.”
She then proceeded to tell members of the media, “I think she should just move on from this.”

Nancy Pelosi: Trust Me, We Need To Move On From Hillary Clinton’s Emails | Need To Know Network

Basically she wants people to forget how Hillary has lied over and over

“What she did was not something that endangered our national security.”
Interesting. I guess first off I would say that it certainly met the criteria for possibly endangering our national security. And I would point out that Hillary got a briefing on it within days (or a week) after assuming office & signed a paper saying that she understood it. It seems like the media passed over that briefing, which I find odd. Briefing, then she just ignored security so that her emails couldn’t be seen by the state department (she stated that in an email) & to me that spells out INTENT (but not to the FBI I guess).
But DID her actions endanger national security? Well we know that her account was hacked by at least 1 person. What did he see & what did he pass on & to who? After the fact does it matter because the damage would have already been done. Oh & how many others (more advanced) could have seen her emails? We don’t know that (maybe)? Honestly with the way Hillary is being covered by Washington I don’t think we will know it if her emails were published in the Communist Gazette.
Again, I’m a very bottom line type guy. She knew the rules, she ignored them because she placed herself above the rules & above the safety of the U.S., & she basically got off scott free. Something is massively wrong with our system if anyone can do that.
Oh & Pelosi is a POS for not rising up above politics & admitting it.

NanCY P-losi is to stupid to have any idea whatsoever, she is an idiot who has peaked as a Far left Congress woman, I would not trust her to manage her own bowel movements…she is prob the poster girl for DePends!

She is the perfect spokeswoman for the idiot Leftist-voting sheeple.

And she illustrates well all that is wrong with the nation today.

And yet Pelosi outflanked the entire GOP by getting ObamaCare passed in spite of massive public opposition and the guarantee that her colleagues who voted for it would be swept out of office if they voted for it; a woman with the IQ of a salad and the character of a sewer rat was proved smarter and more effective than the entire GOP.

> Nancy Pelosi: “Trust Me."

Request denied…

And yet Pelosi outflanked the entire GOP by getting ObamaCare passed in spite of massive public opposition and the guarantee that her colleagues who voted for it would be swept out of office if they voted for it; a woman with the IQ of a salad and the character of a sewer rat was proved smarter and more effective than the entire GOP.

Massive public opposition. The fact is that once elected our officials don’t have to listen to the public at all. Even a 2 term congressman is set for life with all the favors owed him. Vote him out & he just starts giving $100,000 speeches once a month. So basically all she had to do was get other democrats to vote for something. Not all that hard to do when you can either call in favors owed you or blackmail those that don’t owe you. Basically I’m shocked that the democrats didn’t do more when they controlled everything. It was like they were shocked that they got passed what they did & kind of froze there for a while.

I’s trust a pit viper before I’d trust that lying skank.