Nazi Democrats, no longer an American Party

American Hero

Don’t hold back, gurl, tell us what you really think.

:grinning:

1 Like

Last night should be a wake-up call for the Democrats. They have listened for too long to the likes of AOC and the Squad, Nancy Pelosi and Chuckie Schumer.

Pelosi has indicated that it will be full steam ahead with their ridiculous spending bill. She will not change her strategy. The infrastructure, which has its merits and its faults, will still be tied to the stupid $1.7 trillion boondoggle. Maybe some other Democrats, fearing for their seats, will strangle this monstrosity. There is a Democratic senator from New Hampshire who up for re-election next year. Maybe she will be the no vote that comes out of nowhere to end this madness.

1 Like

LOL :slight_smile:

She knows the writing is on the wall. They will lose the House inn 2022

2 Likes

Nancy is just going through the motions. She didn’t have the votes before Tuesday’s Red Wave so she damn well doesn’t have them now. Jack Posobiec reports that Nancy has been telling people she will not run for re-election. Not a surprise, she’s 81, never gonna be Speaker again and has already milked the system for millions.

1 Like

If only that were true, no matter what happens. I will predict that she will resign if the Democrats win the house. She’ll be 82 by then and would have to wait until she’s 84 to get back in power. You can’t pump enough Botox into her body to keep that old crone going for that long.

She is a crook.

You should read through Jack Posobiec’s tweets. Really good stuff: LINK .

https://twitter.com/jackposobiec

Anyone who says there was an insurrection on Jan 6 is obviously dopey…

But , is an actual insurrection called for now?

The Nazi Democrats are systematically destroying America. They are destroying the minds of children with sexual perversions and CRT hate, they are destroying the family, and they are destroying the economy: Shelves are empty, supply lines disrupted, forced firings over fascist mandates, etc etc etc.

Then of course we have Gestapo Nazis like Garland who are weaponizing the FBI to literally attack normal American families, the ones we still have left that is.

The Nazi anti-gun people are making it harder and herder to get a gun, and to get ammo. Going after the ammo is their latest trick.

Free speech? Forget it. You get cancelled by the Left, and being a former president does not protect you.

Nazi Democrats are the enemy of America.

So, is a real Insurrection called for? Well, consider this: What were the conditions before the first revolution. Were they as bad as this? In some was they are worse now. So, is a real Insurrection called for?

Al I can say is, if a real continental army made its way to DC to unseat Biden, I would want to be with them.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes

Keep your powder dry, gurl. A real insurrection is not YET needed. The tide is turning, look at Tuesday’s results across the country.

I am lucky. My family has a nice home in a rural area. You are probably lucky too.

But what about the poor people in bad areas. Its in their faces every day.

I really sympathize with the millions of paycheck-to-payckeck Americans. If they’re lucky enough to still have a job they are plagued with skyrocketing gas prices, food prices and home heating prices. Meanwhile the illegals get the red carpet rolled out for them.

1 Like

Seriously, After review all this posted info (below) is there anyone who does not think it is fair to compare Nazi tactics and goals to Democrat tactics and goals?

Agreed.

Shocked me too they up and went and left to Japan apparently they were all weebs.

“Mods cough Fantasy Chaser Cough. I will only sarcastically reply to hyperbole from this point on”.

And pure sarcasm as replies will be reported and eventually brought to a screeching halt. This forum is not for you to splash in the tub and throw juvenile tantrums. If you do not like the subject in a thread you move on to another thread. You seem to think you are required to reply to every thread, You are not.

Are you a mod? Were you banned before? Have I been banned? Have I spoken directly with fantasy chaser about my language and made amends? Who is Trumpgirl does she have a job? How does she have so much time? Is she a she?

Join us Next time on Trump Girl Spams the Forums day 5 of waiting for return to normal.
“A Republicanoperative production, In association with spamming support from TrumpGurl”

Tulsi Gabbard is right. When foreign leaders seem more concerned than our leaders about Big Tech attacks on freedom of speech here, we have a big problem. (Fascism)

George Orwell’s fictionalized world where Big Brother reigns supreme is no longer a figment of the imagination, but a prophetic vision of present-day threats. Brent Bozell, founder of the Media Research Center, explains how and why Big Tech is making Orwell’s 1984 a 21st century reality.