New Executive Order

Executive Order – Establishing the White House Homeland Security Partnership Council

**“he National Security Strategy emphasizes the importance of partnerships, underscoring that to keep our Nation safe “we must tap the ingenuity outside government through strategic partnerships with the private sector, nongovernmental organizations, foundations, and community-based organizations. Such partnerships are critical to U.S. success at home and abroad, and we will support them through enhanced opportunities for engagement, coordination, transparency, and information sharing.” This approach recognizes that, given the complexities and range of challenges, we must institutionalize an all-of-Nation effort to address the evolving threats to the United States.”
[/h]http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/10/26/executive-order-establishing-white-house-homeland-security-partnership-c

Given who is in office I find this frightening: Anyone care to bet who some of the orgs are? Black Panthers, ACORN or whatever its called now, AFL-CIO, SEU, Media Matters. They will get $$$ taxpayers dollars too.[LEFT][/LEFT]

Looks like the brownshirts will get paid.

Sturmabteilung - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Sturmabteilung Storm Detachme**nt or Assault Division, or (Brownshirts) functioned as the original paramilitary wing of the Nazi Party. It **played a key role in Adolf Hitler’s rise to power in the 1920s and 1930s. Their main assignments were providing protection for Nazi rallies and assemblies; the disruption of opposing political parties and the fight against their paramilitary units (esp. the Rotfrontkämpferbund); and the intimidation of Jewish citizens (eg. the Nazi boycott of Jewish businesses).

[quote=“17Oaks, post:3, topic:37125”]
The Sturmabteilung Storm Detachme**nt or Assault Division, or (Brownshirts) functioned as the original paramilitary wing of the Nazi Party. It **played a key role in Adolf Hitler’s rise to power in the 1920s and 1930s. Their main assignments were providing protection for Nazi rallies and assemblies; the disruption of opposing political parties and the fight against their paramilitary units (esp. the Rotfrontkämpferbund); and the intimidation of Jewish citizens (eg. the Nazi boycott of Jewish businesses).
[/quote]All very similar to what we have been seeing from Obama supporters.

Remember when Obama wanted a youth corps?

Obama Youth Corps Smashes Through Congress « Global Warming: A Worn-Out Hoax

I will make the call:

Obama doubles down from the last 4 or ‘you ain’t seen nothing yet’

Obama to serve past 2016

Or like the pinkertons who were hired by the job creaters to bust the knee caps of stricking union workers to scare them back to work. The Bosses hired by the mine owners who, if a worker tried to escape from thier jobs, would put stocks between the laborers ankles and used a sledge hammer against there feet to hobble them so they wouldnt try to escape again. Good point.

Right; what century was that (and what part thereof)? And let’s not scrutinize modern unions picketing with placards attached to ball bats too closely…

I doubt we’ll ever see another election again. Obama will be our new OverLord

I believe you are correct.

Anyone notice how often and hard the RACE card is being played? I strongly feel the Admin is in election mode for the next 4 years.

Call Susan Rice on here statements about the video and suddenly you are a RACIST being attacked by Congressmen and the new media. There is a strong trend to attack all GOP as racists…

The only question one needs to ask is, Obama fooled us in 2008, again in 2012 and can he do it again in 2016??? If the shills and sycophants we have on this forum are any indication the answer is a RESOUNDING YES!

How many times did we hear this throughout the Clinton administration.
We’ll vote again.
It’ll just never be the same.
I quit caring.

Our elections have been modeled after Iran’s where, inb many areas, the incumbent president can get more than 100% of the votes.

Sooo the consensus? Yhe Obama plan is to bypass Congress, use his czars over Cabinet members [ who will be for show] further liberalize SCOTUS, and go after the conservative talk venues and internet sites that oppose him. Yes he will strive to change America into his warped vision, and He may just accomplish this.
[I’m getting some strange messages to this post]

let me fix this: He IS and WILL accomplish this.**

I can see where ya’ll read the EO, and think, ‘Brownshirts/Black Panthers’, and the like, so I don’t argue it.

However, when I read:

we will support them through enhanced opportunities for engagement, coordination, transparency, and information sharing." This approach recognizes that, given the complexities and range of challenges, we must institutionalize an all-of-Nation effort to address the evolving threats to the United States."

…the first thing that comes to my mind is Google and all things internet. Especially the information sharing and evolving threats parts.

Lol ex to see you have never worked in the govt. I can write that stuff very well if need be. Does this mean anything to you? “There is a pony under that blanket”?

“ex” to see you? ???

And what’s so funny about taking the EO words as meaning, but not limited to, the gov’t looking forward to businesses zipping off every little thing you do on the internet - Google, shopping, bulletin boards, you name it - directly right into their dirty little hands?

But to answer your question, yes, it does.

(Really, ya got me lost on this one, Oaks.)

[QUOTE=2cent;558060**]“ex” to see you?** ???

And what’s so funny about taking the EO words as meaning, but not limited to, the gov’t looking forward to businesses zipping off every little thing you do on the internet - Google, shopping, bulletin boards, you name it - directly right into their dirty little hands?

But to answer your question, yes, it does.

(Really, ya got me lost on this one, Oaks.)[/QUOTE]

Just got my first iPhone and still sorting out mail replies.

That is a excellent example of govt speak. We spend hours crafting paragraphs like that all to cover up the REAL message…

Allow me to pass on another one:

Slo-Ro: You get called in by the boss and he hands you an action, looks at you and sez…sol-ro it. Sol-Ro is short for Slow Roll. And it means delay, delay till the action the item without your input due to deadlines…

Move the monkey: We are seeing this technique in the Benghazi coverup. The monkey on your back has to be constantly moved, muddle the story, change everything and blame others till what time you the people no longer believe anything and just tire of it. In this case get the monkey off of bammy’s back, then it was put on Susan Rice, who was a NON-PLAYER so in fact she could not be held responsible, but she had the monkey, the the head of the CIA, but he stepped down, now its on the Intel Chief…much like the ole 3 cup game of where is the bean under which cup and the guy moves cups around. Notice you NEVER seem to be able to pick the cup that has the bean under it.

I know this stuff well, wrote for high powered Generals and civilians as in SES and spent much time briefing at those levels…ALWAYS look to see if you can find the ‘pony under that blanket’ if you cannot, then they do not want you too.

No crime in New York this past Monday.
NYC’s Day of No Crime, Kind Cop: DNews Nugget : Discovery News
Thought the jails were packed. Over-the-counter deals. Cuomo mafia is alive and well here.