New Live Action Undercover Investigative Video On Late-Term Abortion Industry

New Live Action Undercover Investigative Video On Late-Term Abortion Industry
by Dr. Susan Berry

2013/04/28

If you think that what happened in Kermit Gosnell’s abortion clinic is a rare event, think again.

Watch Live Action’s new undercover investigative video, Inhuman: Undercover in America’s Late-Term Abortion Industry, of an abortion counselor in the Bronx, New York who is asked what will happen to a child who survives an abortion.

At Dr. Emily’s abortion clinic in the Bronx, the abortion counselor is caught on tape describing, in gruesome detail, what happens to a baby after the abortion. The counselor advises the undercover investigator to “flush” the baby down the toilet if he or she is delivered at home before the final stage of the procedure. Listen to the description of how the baby is dismembered inside the womb over a two-to-three stage period.

Let me do the standard deflections so maybe this thread can get past them:

Objection: Live Action is a Pro-Life organization.

Response: So what! That doesn’t change the fact that all this happened. It’s on video.

Objection: No fair! It was a hidden camera! Waaaaa! (OK, the “No fair!” and “Waaaaa!” are actually part of my response)

Response: So what! “They shouldn’t have got caught!” doesn’t change the reprehensibility of what this abortuary worker said in her counseling.

Now, can we skip the deflection attempts - it’s been tried before - and discuss what this abortuary counselor did?

THis is truly disgusting. Only EVIL bloodthirsty barbarians could sanction such a horrible thing.

The Federal Government…

I guess I can’t tell from the bit you posted. But are you mad the counselor told the truth?

It is all a lie, Obama our God says killing the children and the old is a good thing.

BOP, as I’ve explained multiple times, I never quote an entire article, due to copyright law and the Fair Usage doctrine. But you can click the Breitbart.com link and read the article, it’s safe. And the video is embedded in the article, so you don’t have to look for it.

I’m surprised the Doctor Emily’s counselor answered truthfully, and am happy she did. What she said was disgusting, but it revealed what Pro-Life people have long known Abortuary workers - the ones who know fully what they do - to be and to be willing to do.

Your hyperbole is obvious, but what this Dr. Emily counselor was speaking about - killing babies who survive alive an abortion attempt - is something Pres. Obama supported when he was and IL state Senator.

Obama to Planned Parenthood: “God Bless You.”

I don’t, though. So they must be something worse.

Wow that’s really late In the pregnancy. Gross.

[quote=“PeteS_in_CA, post:7, topic:39250”]
Your hyperbole is obvious, but what this Dr. Emily counselor was speaking about - killing babies who survive alive an abortion attempt - is something Pres. Obama supported when he was and IL state Senator.
[/quote]Obviously incapable of reason and unworthy of a right to life even at this point. A 9-month-old born fetus is so much more advanced, capable of reason and obviously worthy of a right to life. /end sarcasm

I can sympathize with the viewpoint about the ability to think and reason, but how does anyone who subscribes to that argument (outside of J.'s argument, which is pretty much nobody else here) justify this?

Abortionist: ‘I Try And Sever The Umbilical Cord First…This Way The Fetus Is Expired First’
Matt Vespa
PJMedia.com/Tatler
2013/04/29

Live Action has released its second video exposing infanticide in America. This time we’re in the DC area. In the video, the Live Action investigator, who is 24 weeks pregnant, visited a clinic, and asked what would happen if her baby happened to be born alive – or survive – the procedure. In the video, Dr. Cesare Santangelo says that he would let the child to die.

[quote]‘Technically – you know, legally we would be obligated to help it, you know, to survive. But, you know, it probably wouldn’t. It’s all in how vigorously you do things to help a fetus survive at this point. Let’s say you went into labor, the membranes ruptured, and you delivered before we got to the termination part of the procedure here, you know? Then we would do things – we would – we would not help it. We wouldn’t intubate. It would be, you know, uh, a person, a terminal person in the hospital, let’s say, that had cancer, you know? You wouldn’t do any extra procedures to help that person survive. Like ‘do not resuscitate’ orders. We would do the same things here.’
[/quote]
@#$% like this - killing babies who survive abortion attempts - and filthy Gosnell-style Hell-Holes have long been known and covered over by Pro-Abortion community insiders (while, IMO, most Pro-Abortion people were trustingly unaware - they thought the “Keep Abortion Safe, …” in the bumpersticker slogan actually had meaning). Gosnell may have started an avalanche, not merely of similar @#$% being exposed, but the MSM being dragged into covering it. The abortion industry is missing two opportunities in this. First, had they cleaned up their act and kept it clean, they wouldn’t be having this PR black-eye that has the potential to last for years and have legal and enforcement consequences. Second, while Pro-Life people will no go away, the current exposures are undermining decades of the abortion industry, Pro-Abortion people and the Pro-Abortion national MSM painting Pro-Life people as crazed extremists. Abortionists’ cupidity and hubris have given Pro-Life people an unprecedented time of being able to say, “We told you so, for decades!”

Live Action’s first video was in the City of New York; this one is in DC. Again, not isolated, and there may be more to come.

Yet the LEFT will continue to defend this, and denounce the execution of terrorists, convicted murderers, child rapists and so on.

Disgusting.

And the DC abortionist has “responded”:

UPDATE: Abortion Doc Featured In New Video Calls Lila Rose, Live Action ‘Terrorists’
Matt Vespa

2013/04/29

Dr. Cesare Santangelo, a leading DC area abortionist, has called Lila Rose and Live Action “terrorists” in a Washington Post story about the organization’s six-month investigation into the late-term abortion industry. Santangelo, who is captured on video saying he would let a baby die if it were born alive during an abortion attempt, said that:

Possibly not the wisest analogy or tone, especially a couple of weeks after real terrorism in Boston. But he does reveal the abortion industry’s view of Pro-Life people. It would have been simpler, and possibly more sympathy-arousing had he simply (and more honestly) said, “Waaaaaa! I shouldn’t have got caught!”

So he attacked them as “terrorists” (the word “hypocrisy” comes to mind); did he actually address the damning evidence?

Shock Video: “We Will Not Resuscitate” Baby Born Alive After Failed Abortion
by Steven Ertelt | Phoenix, AZ
LifeNews.com
5/2/13 12:07 PM

A third shocking undercover video has been released showing abortion clinic staffers saying they will not revive babies who are born alive after failed abortions. The videos show embattled abortion practitioner Kermit Gosnell was not an anomaly.

Now, Live Action released a third undercover video exposing Phoenix, Arizona-based late-term abortion doctor Laura Mercer and an abortion center counselor who would leave a newborn, struggling for life after a failed abortion, to die.

This is the third in a series of undercover videos, found at Inhuman: Undercover in America’s Late-Term Abortion Industry, involving the illegal and inhuman practices of late-term abortion centers, as well as describing in horrific detail what happens to the mother and baby in a late-term abortion.

Now, from the SW US. It’s going to be “interesting” to see what comes of the Gosnell trial and similar grisly revelations like these from Live Action. How many American people will be revulsed by reality and demand corrective action? And how many so devoted to the Secular-Progressive Sacrament of Abortion that they’ll just slide a little farther down the slippery slope and euphemize and celebrate this kind of infanticide?

I wonder how many more such revelations Live Action has in queue.

Not that I don’t applaud them for shining the spotlight on this crap, but too many (because there’s far too much (any at all is too much) of this garbage going on)…

PP and and other abortuaries are in a trilemma of their own crafting. They could lie, and get called out for it (like PP did with their claim to do mammograms). They could tell the truth (as they are doing in this circumstance) and have the horror of what they do exposed and condemned. Or they could limit the abortions they do, which is unpalatable or even unthinkable to them.

Live Action Undercover Video Exposes Celebrated Abortionist LeRoy Carhart
by Dr. Susan Berry

8 May 2013

Live Action has released a fourth video exposing the late-term abortion industry, this time in Nebraska. In this video, renowned late-term abortionist LeRoy Carhart compares the child in the womb to “meat in a Crock-Pot,” and then jokes about his abortion toolkit that includes a “pickaxe” and a “drill bit.”

Though it has since been confirmed that a patient of Carhart, Jennifer Morbelli, died due to complications from the abortion Carhart performed on her, Carhart lies to the undercover investigator …

As the article title and url suggest, Leroy Carhartt is quite the celebrity in the world of abortionists and many/most Progressives. This paean of praise for Carhartt gives a taste of what I mean. At any rate, the Live Action shows Carhartt unplugged, what he’s really like when he’s in his abortuary and wearing his scrubs instead of at a suit-and-tie event being honored.