New member...new perspective...

1. What state do you vote in? (NJ)

2. Are you, or were you ever a member of the armed forces? (NO)

3. Does your username have any meaning? (NOPE)

4. What are 3 or more of your favorite books (not necessarily in order)? (The Talent Code by Daniel Coyle,Freedom by Jonathan Franzen,Open: An Autobiography by Andre Agassi)

5. What is the most important topic for you in the next election? healthcare

6. How long have you been lurking around the forums before signing up? 3 days

My name is John Morley, and I am looking forward to some interesting interaction here. I am honored to be able to participate in this forum of open discussion…

Welcome.

What new perspective do you bring?

Welcome new member!

Welcome!!!

`
Hello John and welcome to RO the best posting board on the web, you’ll love it here, we have several noble and ancient Conservative philosophers and they have passion, word-energy galore, and pizzazz too as they hold forth the political wisdom of the ages, kind-heartedly solving the world’s many delimmas even admist the rotten-in-spots popular 21st century culture as practiced for example by some of the MTV generation who have embraced lunacy as their birthright. /big grin …

But not to worry! You’ll soon get to meet the distinguished Magaclams and get to know them. They will protect you John if you will continue to do right … lol … you’ll see! (I trust you do NOT eat Clam Chowder, John.)

Meanwhile, may the Force be with you!

Cheers, Jocundity, and Insouciance.

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Looking forward to reading your posts, jump right in as soon as possible.

`

Welcome to RO!

1. What state do you vote in? (GA)

2. Are you, or were you ever a member of the armed forces? (NO)

3. Does your username have any meaning? I’m sorry I did not create an interesting username. I simply just wrote my first name and put GOP at the end of my name.

4. What are 3 or more of your favorite books (not necessarily in order)? (George Orwell’s Animal Farm, The Bible, 1984 )

5. What is the most important topic for you in the next election? Job Creation

6. How long have you been lurking around the forums before signing up? 1 day! I have been searching for a place to express my political ideas for some time now. Now I
    have finally found a place.

Welcome!!!

Usually new members create their own Intro thread, no one’s going to come down on you for using johnmorley’s. Actually, nice seeing a Yankee and a Southerner getting along together …

Oh! I apologize. Is there a way I can delete my comment and create a new forum?

It’s OK, but if you want. You can just copy and paste it to a new thread if you like. Click on the “introduce yourself” link in the path at the top of this thread to find the forum and then click new thread.

Welcome, enjoy the site. Be sure to fill out the Survey, under your post count in your post headers.
Also, be sure to read the Survival Guide:
http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f11/guide-surviving-ro-8270/

Welcome!

Hi and welcome! You’ll love it here just as much as I do :smiley: hope to see you around!