Hello everyone. I guess that I should say that I consider myself a conservative, although on a couple of issues I just don’t care about or consider them none of my business. Those issues aren’t important enough to me to ever vote liberal. Anyway here’s the answers to the suggested questions:
- I’m a Texan (you might have guessed that from my handle).
- I put in 20 in the Air Force & my wife put in 24 (4 in the Army & 20 in the A.F.).
- The meaning of my handle? Well it describes me. I’m old & a Texan. For a good many years I went by Tex in the A.F…
- Favorite books? Well all of the military series written by W. E. B. Griffin.
- Important topic for the next election? Honestly I don’t think that any topic matters. By that I mean that we have a choice of voting one of 2 types of government, capitalism or socialism. I believe that the Democrats have by passed changing the laws here & gone to the basic’s. Wealth redistribution through taxation & social programs. That’s what we have to fight. Individual topics or for that matter candidates don’t really matter (to me). I’m voting for the type government that I want.
- Lurking? I never lurk, but I did take a few weeks to check out posts.