New Thanks Page

Thanks to the support of our Operative members, and to the hard work of Zedd, we’ve just rolled out a new Thanks page for all of you.

You can find the new “Thanks” button in the top menu bar next to “Forum”, “Member Blogs”, “Arcade”, “RO Blog”, “Operative HQ”, “Thanks

We hope you enjoy the new way to find the best of the best posts around RO.

And a big THANKS to those members that have always kept a nice link in their post signatures pointing to the thanks page.

:beerchug:
Republican Operative - Right Wing Political Forum

P.S. If you’re not logged in, you won’t see the graphs or personal stats.

How many of those Thanks do I need to get a new pony?
(Also … where do I go to cash em in?):rofl:

Just Thanked you sir.

You are now closer to getting your own pony!:beerchug:

um… the word “received” is misspelled…

I once won a case of tusker beer for my fancy footwork. :beerchug: I would graciously accept a carton of Mexican coke for my snappy spelling. :yes:

okay, I wouldl settle for points toward a pony…

Thanks for catching that misspelled word. I’ll fix that here in a bit.

[quote=“Zedd, post:5, topic:43529”]
[/quote] it’s a very cool feature, Zedd. It’s safe to say we are all extremely grateful for your hard work in making it a reality for our forum–which just gets better and better. with or without Mexican coke… or ponies(sigh.)[ATTACH]2172[/ATTACH]

[quote=“Zedd, post:5, topic:43529”]
[/quote]That was just a general ‘thanks’ and something to pad your score on that there post :smiley:

[quote=“Rightwing_Nutjob, post:7, topic:43529”]
That was just a general ‘thanks’ and something to pad your score on that there post :smiley:
[/quote] hmm. one man’s “pad” is another man’s “add”…

`
Thank you John Galt and Zedd.

Where have you been? Alaska? Glad you have come out of hibernation.

Looks like it’s fixed now :ranger:

Post 440 explains it: W - O - R - K
http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f13/miscellaneous-42406/index44.html#post671148

Glad you have come out of hibernation.

Thank you.

No problem I meant it.

Beautiful work on your yard, Captain Jack! I know good yard work when I see it. I’m a great gardener also. Grass looks perfectly cut.

:coffee_spray:

[quote=“brewerfanx1, post:13, topic:43529”]
No problem I meant it.

Beautiful work on your yard, Captain Jack! I know good yard work when I see it. I’m a great gardener also. Grass looks perfectly cut.
[/quote]You “saw” an image of Jack’s yard in that “Miscellaneous” post? Where was it?

Very cool, especially the feature that automatically registers all the specific thanks to a single post"clicked" when you visit the thanked post the first time, I like this better than referencing the post number like before but I see that is back as well.

Great update!