New York Senate Passes Bill Legalizing Abortions Up to Birth

https://www.lifenews.com/2019/01/22/new-york-senate-passes-bill-legalizing-abortions-up-to-birth/

========================================

That protecting the mother’s health clause is what gives license to murder the child up until the moment of birth.

The culprits …

Aye’s (38): Bailey, Benjamin, Biaggi, Breslin, Brooks, Carlucci, Comrie, Gaughran, Gianaris, Gounardes, Harckham, Hoylman, Jackson, Kaminsky, Kaplan, Kavanagh, Kennedy, Krueger, Liu, Martinez, May, Mayer, Metzger, Montgomery, Myrie, Parker, Persaud, Ramos, Rivera, Salazar, Sanders, Savino, Sepúlveda, Serrano, Skoufis, Stavisky, Stewart-Cousins, Thomas

Nay’s (24): Addabbo, Akshar, Amedore, Antonacci, Boyle, Felder, Funke, Gallivan, Griffo, Helming, Jacobs, Jordan, Lanza, LaValle, Little, O’Mara, Ortt, Ranzenhofer, Ritchie, Robach, Serino, Seward, Tedisco, Young

These are the New York values Ted Cruz warned us about.

This was known to be coming as soon as the Dems took complete control of the NY legislature. Cuomo and cronies have a lot of blood on their hands- and heads.

This is typical of the lefties in the death cult that is the Democrat Party. Eventually, they’ll approve of euthanasia of those with Down syndrome or Alzhiemers and eventually, of those who have contrarian political opinions.

They legalized everything that the monster Kermit Gosnell was convicted of.

Well, yeah. Its,what they do, innit?

Deplorable; there’s no medical reason to be made for this, it’s simply one-up-manship.

As most know on this site, I have pro-choice views, but my support is limited to very early pregnancy termination and when it involves saving the life of the mother. I do not support late term abortions as have been legalized by this bill.