New York Woman Killed in Brussels Terrorist Attack Posted about ISIS ...

Sound familiar?
I guess ISIS missed her message of tolerance …:crybaby:

Liberals are criminally stupid and insane. ISIS could be sawing their heads off and liberals would still be apologizing and wondering what they did to offend ISIS.

Of course, they would still blame Christians and White Men instead of muslims.

New York Woman Killed in Brussels Terrorist Attack Posted about ISIS Four Months Ago on Facebook

The mother of the New York siblings killed in last Tuesday’s terrorist attack at the Brussels airport took to Facebook to share an message her daughter Sascha wrote in the wake of November’s Paris terror attacks about ISIS – the terrorist organization ultimately responsible for her death.

“During this time of grief and outrage, I want to share this message of tolerance from our dear daughter, Sascha, written by her following the Paris attacks last November,” the mother, Marjan Pinczowski-Fasbender wrote.

The message, dated Nov. 16 and written by Sascha Pinczowski, 31, read: "Ignorant spreading of anti-Muslim sentiment and propaganda does nothing but benefit ISIS.

You can’t fix stupid.
(Well, you can, but it’s permanent.):no:

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/york-woman-killed-brussels-terrorist-180328006.html

I didn’t read the link, but I will say that the spreading of rampant anti-Muslim sentiment does benefit these terrorists, I think she is correct. This is not to be confused with identifying and defending yourself against radicals of Islam or any ideology for that matter. If you have radicals wanting to harm and kill you, they deserve a response equal to the harm they wish to cause themselves, I care not what their religion or world view is. You won’t hear me shed a tear for animals who wish to kill innocent citizens, but you won’t hear me take a position that calling ALL of any group one thing or another as being logical or even productive.

If I can add, if you are using this tragedy to make a political point I think it’s in bad taste considering the fate she experienced, you might want to reconsider how you are making your point.

The point is one that has been brought up, over and over again after every violent act by these monsters!

No one is fueling the hate that Muslims everywhere have for those that don’t share their belief’s!

After every attack, a liberal somewhere … Always has an excuse for the murderous rampage!

Usually the excuse doesn’t vary much from the ‘whine’ that the dead girl posted to facebook … weeks before these “mis-understood” muslims killed her and her brother!

(It’s because We spread hate for these peaceful people)

Well guess what?
This woman was spreading the love and then …

If you are an ignorant liberal who continues to give comfort (make excuses) for these monsters … it is very difficult for me to cry a river over your demise from the very monsters you were excusing!

What is the benefit of blaming an entire group for the diabolical actions of some?

Oh the old we must not criticize or have opinions about a religion that has those who kill us even when we preach tolerance. BS. Apparently the fact that that we have said not all muslims are the same we are strawmanned into having liberals tell us we include all muslims. The fact that few muslims speak out against the killing should tell each of us something. The fact that we have asked to have help locating those who kill are ignored by muslims. The fact that most hate crimes committed against muslims are done by muslims themselves trying to blame others. The fact that muslim terrorism is on the rise here and elsewhere should tell everyone the true intent of this “religion of peace”

So forgive me when I see another apologist tell me that I have to have tolerance. I too will not stand and take liberal nonsense when facts tell me that it is not christians going around killing people by those who say they are following the true meaning of islam.

It’s hard to take the claim that you don’t hate all Muslims when a woman posts about not hating all Muslims and she’s criticized and laughed at after dying in a terrorist attack. "“Ignorant spreading of anti-Muslim sentiment and propaganda does nothing but benefit ISIS,” is not a statement of support for ISIS or radical Islamic extremists. In fact it’s not even that profound.

You are putting the cart before the horse once again and laying blame on those responding to attacks. To radical Islam the fact people are breathing without benefit of their rule angers them and** THEY** attack first.

I wonder if you would feel the same way if someone attacked you or is that different?

Um, staying alive?

You want to risk the life of yourself or your family on the premise that “Not All Muslims Are Murderers”?

You are welcome to do so!

Mark my words … one of these days, some of these Peaceful muslims are going to Kill a lot of people, somewhere in this country!

It may be a mall.
It may be a movie theater.
It may even be a school, like they did in Russia.

It will happen.

Just pray that it isn’t someone in your family that pays the price for your ignorance!

Oh if only we had had more tolerance and love for the Nazis … :angry26:

It already has. Over 3,000 Americans were murdered on Sept. 11, 2001 by muslims.

Well, as a matter of fact, there are many similarities between the nazis and muslims. First and foremost, they both hated/hate the Jews, and now the state of Israel is included. The European Jews, unfortunately, did not think there would be serious problems until millions of them perished in the gas chambers of Auschwitz, Treblinka, Sobibor, and Dachau, just to mention a few. By then, it was too late for them to do anything for themselves.

The nazis used propaganda to lull Germans and Europeans into a stupor thereby rendering them defenseless. The muslims and nazis believe only their way of life is the correct one and make it their goal to wipe the earth of those who they consider “infidels” or “non-Aryans”. The nazi credo and the muslim credo are based on lies.

Both groups adopted gruesome and barbaric ways to torture and kill those whom they consider unworthy of life or whom were suspected of opposition.

Both groups have/had those within their ranks who oppose them, yet those who oppose them do NOTHING to stop the corruption.

I am constantly reminded of that saying by George Santayana, “Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.”

Although I fear that there are elements in society now who are rabidly against all muslims, I can understand their feelings. WE MUST NOT ALLOW ANOTHER HOLOCAUST. This time it will not be just European, but it will be global because that is what the muslims want–total take over of the world. Hitler and his cronies believed that the Third Reich would last 1,000 years. It lasted 12.

“Blaming?” None. Profiling? Plenty. I think you would find that the percentage of Muslims who engage in terrorism against nonmuslims is radically higher than for any other major religion or group, not to mention the alarmingly high proportion of those Muslims not engaging directly who morally or financially support those who do.

Funny How I read stories of how muslim neighbors slaughter their christian neighbors once ISIS go there. I imagine it would be difficult to share a meal with a neighbor just to have him try to kill you the next day because you are a different religion.

Long-Time Muslim

The so-called “peaceful” Muslims WILL support the Jihadis if it comes to that because they fear THEM more than they “fear” the social ostracism they receive for not denouncing them and they know that our Constitution will shield them from any legal consequences.

OK, tell me EXACTLY how to distinguish a peaceful Muslim, from a radical Jihadi, on sight. Remember, if you choose wrong, your family members could die.
Why blame ALL KKK members for the radical actions of a few? Because they believe in hate, as do the Muslim radicals.
Because of WHAT they believe. Not because of their heritage. Not because of their skin color.
They believe that Islam MUST take over the entire world.
They believe only Muslims will find favor in the Caliphate.
They believe they cannot be friends with Christians and Jews.
They believe in honor killings.
They believe in lying to the infidel.
They believe in killing innocent women and children to advance Islam.
They believe they should finance jihad, if they cannot participate any other way.
Since I have seldom EVER been accused of Political Correctness, I’ll be glad to say it.
Islam is evil. Those who support Islam are inherently evil.
Now, blast away, Liberals. I am open for it.
But, until someone can tell me how I can be certain the Muslim next door doesn’t want my family dead or injured, I live by my opinion.

FC, there are literally at least 2 people in the first page of this thread who are claiming that all Muslims will perform or support terrorism. That’s not profiling. It’s straight up blaming all Muslims for terrorism.

The so-called “peaceful” Muslims WILL support the Jihadis if it comes to that

Peaceful Muslims? Just a cover for future Jihadist support.

[quote]What is the benefit of blaming an entire group for the diabolical actions of some?

Um, staying alive?

You want to risk the life of yourself or your family on the premise that “Not All Muslims Are Murderers”?

You are welcome to do so!

Mark my words … one of these days, some of these Peaceful muslims are going to Kill a lot of people, somewhere in this country![/quote]
Peaceful Muslims will one day kill people.

And as the women in the article said, treating all Muslims as the enemy just makes them feel the same way. I have a feeling the people saying these things in this thread have never actually met any Muslims. There’s a professor at our university who’s a muslim. Got a chemical engineering degree in Turkey before going to UNC Chapel Hill and UC Davis. Studies DNA helicase and their effects on cancer and aging. She’s a peaceful Muslim. Is she going to kill someone? Because the above statements seem to indicate that there are those here who think she will.

The one who doesn’t know Muslims, is you.

Are you aware, that the Muslim Holy Koran allows for women to be sex slaves, against their wills?
Are you aware that in conquering a people, Men, women children and wealth, all belong to the soldiers?
One of the immigrants who groped German women in the streets of Germany told reporters, Muslim migrant: “German girls are just there for sex”

The rape of captive women is also sanctioned in Islamic tradition:

It is also in Islamic law: “When a child or a woman is taken captive, they become slaves by the fact of capture, and the woman’s previous marriage is immediately annulled.” (Umdat al-Salik O9.13)

The savage exploitation of girls and young women is, unfortunately, a cross-cultural phenomenon, but only in Islamic law does it carry divine sanction.
As with most liberals, including your beloved Obozo, you don’t know squat.

Did I address whether or not anyone was saying that? No.

Fanatics who murder people over cartoons aren’t likely to appreciate you because of your fawning tweets.:no:

Which was also the case during WWII in Germany and included France, Poland, Greece, Belgium, and others. Americans were not much better as it wasn’t until the attack on Pearl Harbor that the U.S. finally realized the insidious plans of Japan and Germany.