No Charges for Hillary in the Email Scandal

The fix is in. No charges for Hillary. She is officially above the law.

She can fly to North Carolina with the crook in chief on Airforce One, at our expense, in the happy knowledge that she got away with it.

How STUPID do you think we are: We have seen the SCOTUS create law in order to justify Obamacare and CJ Roberts sell out America and himself, now the FBI, sold out, lock stock and barrel. Our GOVT is on par with the USSR of the 50’s and 60’s.

FBI said there was: “NO INTENT”…NO CHUCKING INTENT, what, did she set her her personal servers in her home by ACCIDENT, she did not mean to???

Yeah I knew it was coming but I am still #&$*ing surprised. That he would have the audacity to even come out and make that announcement is a slap in the face to every American. Trump may be a asshole and supposed bigot but at least he is not an open criminal.

If Republicans had a candidate who thought and spoke in complete sentences and with forethought and without alienating most independent voters, there would be a possibility Clinton could be defeated.

But, we don’t have a candidate that gives me any confidence he can carry the narrative and make the points that are there for the making in a rational manner. And even if Trump wins, which I do not think he will, I’m not certain what we really end up with.

That said - Trump is the only choice for me. Vote and Hope - my new motto.

What pisses me off is not so much that she is not indicted but that the Director of the FBI would lay out a perfect case against her and then say nope. On top of that he even said that if others were to do this that they would pursue action against them but not Hilary.

It is one thing to not indict a known criminal but to come out and say the things he said with a straight face and not offer his resignation at the same time. YOU ARE #$%&ING KIDDING ME!

His whole announcement is that yes, Hilary is guilty, but we are not going to do anything about it but if other people do this they better watch out! If Democrats let this slide then I will know for certain that they are without any kind of moral compass. Yes, Trump me be an asshole and a bigot but at least he is no criminal. How can you vote for such a person and say you are doing the right thing?

Mike, here is the problem:

There is a subtle message from the FBI this morning and what says is that you folks are not going to win against Hitlery. No matter the bought votes, the double voting, illegals voting, the dead voting, we do not care, she will win and we the govt will stop and NOTHING to insure she does. You are no longer voting for an individual, but rather you are opposing the GOVT and if you oppose it hard enough we have NO PROBLEM ruling the death accidental or suicide from shooting yourself in the back 3 times with someone else’s rifle…

This election is bought and paid for by the Klintons, Soros and a whole group of people that have been active all their lives in taking down America and they will WIN at all costs.

Oh! I’m shocked!!!

Well, not really.

Like I’ve said here for a long, long time - Clinton will most likely win in November because of the electorate we presently have in America.

The punchline/irony is that given the gross negligence case/evidence regarding the handling of classified information laid out in significant detail this morning, Hillary Clinton and many of those who worked with her at “State” and some who still work there,- if she/they were to accurately fill out a job application today would not qualify for a security clearance for even a low-level position.

So, what’s next?

Well, we elect a POTUS who is not qualified to receive a security clearance, of course.

She gets away with it IF the voters let her get away with it. My guess is they will, but at least we can hope they will not.

Honest to God, if Trump can’t put together a rational and convincing narrative regarding the Clinton email debacle based on what the FBI - Comey - clearly documented for him chapter and verse this morning, then by damn he doesn’t deserve to win in November.

From Zero Hedge
(by Tyler Durden)

What is shocking is that the FBI director was clearly ignoring the US code itself, where in Section 793, subsection (f),“Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information”, it makes it quite clear that intent is not a key consideration in a case like this when deciding to press charges, to wit:

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

What is even more shocking is that according to Comey, “we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts.”

Well, we did.
Here is the FBI itself, less than a year ago, charging one Bryan H. Nishimura, 50, of Folsom, who pleaded guilty to “unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials” without malicious intent, in other words precisely what the FBI alleges Hillary did (h/t @DavidSirota):

**The Rest Of The Story … **

Peak FBI Corruption? Meet Bryan Nishimura, Found Guilty For “Removal And Retention Of Classified Materials” | Zero Hedge

The FBI director was warned of possible suicides within his family.

Namely his own.

She gets away with it IF the voters let her get away with it. My guess is they will, but at least we can hope they will not.

The voters will let her get away with it for a number of reasons:

• The average American voter doesn’t follow the issues at all. A significant number of them will never even realize this happened.
• The most important issue to many American voters is “How many benefits am I entitled to from the government?” Since the Democrats are “for the poor,” they’re the party that will get the welfare vote by a large margin.
• The youth vote - “The Democrats are cool.” My teachers and professors have been telling me that since I started grade school.

The final nail in the Conservative coffin can be seen on this board. Read the posts from the “Never Trump” crowd. They are going write-in Ted Cruz or some other right wing icon to make a statement. You might as well throw your ballot in the trash, because that’s where you vote is going to go. Cruz has no delegate candidates to the Electoral College. You may as well write-in Mickey Mouse. Or perhaps you are going to stay home because “Trump sucks,” which is pretty much the same thing.

Okay, stay home. Give up on your country. Turn the election over to the most corrupt, most incompetent major party presidential candidate in history. Give your country to statists, the communists and the United States without borders crowd. Let Hillary pack the Supreme Court with more Elena Kagins, Ruth Bader Ginsburgs and Sonia Sotomayos. Leave your kids with a broken country.

Maybe voting for Trump is a risk, but what is voting for Hillary? It’s a sure fire five alarm disaster. If she’s not taking bribes, she’s opening the borders to every alien who wants to come here are start getting free stuff, or she’s just too lazy or incompetent to the do the job. You “Never Trump” people know I’m right, but you want to send the country to hell to make a statement.

Get you head out of the sand, “Never Trumpers.” The game is up. There won’t be much left after Crooked Hillary is done with it.

The FBI director was warned of possible suicides within his family.

I heard that rumor about Chief Justice John Roberts too after his Obama Care ruling. The FBI Director isn’t even a lifetime job unless you are J. Edger Hoover.

That was because Hoover had dirt on every public official to grace office during his tenure as Director. Smart man.

With Roberts, speculation revolved around his “Illegal” adoption of his children.

Don’t forget Trump’s role in the “her getting away with it” rhetoric.

I was reminded of the role Trump is playing as I watched and listened to him during his speech in Cincinnati, OH.

Trump’s inability to coherently and logically make a point - his constant free association; darting from one unfinished sentence/point to another - might be entertaining to some, especially those completely familiar the issues.

However, this race is going to be won or lost at the margins - by convincing Independents that He, Trump, deserves their support at the polls in November. Trump’s inability to stay on message, his inability to present points effectively and logically, along with his propensity to overstate his case and blow smoke up his own ass (“Newt said I’m the biggest thing to ever come along in politics” - yes, he said that in Cincinnati last night.), is not likely to be found inspiring or particularly informative.

For his opposition, Hillary Clinton, to be tied at the hip with failure heaped on top of disaster at home and abroad and who blatantly and knowingly mishandled state secrets and who lied about if for over a year and a half - For Trump not to be 20+ points ahead of her, I think, not only demonstrates how brain dead our electorate is, but also shows what a sorry ass candidate he is.

If Clinton is defeated in November, a VERY BIG IF, it will be in spite of Trump, not because of him.

WELL SAID Mike and all your points are valid.

I don’t see a scenario where we can win save for a massive influx of Independents and enough fringe Democrats the ice the cake, otherwise we go down.

Its generally thought, if you listen to the pundits, that they expect voter turn out to be at an all time low. Every conservative who does not vote this year their vote must be paid for by an Independent or fringe Dem, in an already vote short on the conservative side race I believe we will fail due to a shortage of votes.

Conservative thought in this country is as strong as it ever was, but what has occurred is that we have become out numbered by the liberals or what I like to call the ‘free lunch’ crowd. I have done some extensive research into this and what I did was pit Taxpayers (about 100 Million) vs those who draw means tested federal/state benefits, that number is also about 100 Million people.

What is means tested benefits? On the surface it sounds good, you cannot have food stamps if you make too much money, same goes for welfare and a litany of benefits that will boggle the imagination, from cash welfare to bicycles and and cell fones. On the downside of means tested is that it focuses everything on the poor and it has become a gravy train, what was once intended to be a safety net and turned into a hammock and while it has dumbed them down, but not to the point they bite the hand that feeds them. They may not know much about politics, but they know enough to vote Democrat and that is all it takes.

Now the astute reader is going to wonder because something is not adding up. We have a nation of 330 Million + and unknown illegal population. The Dems have claimed as far back as my college days that its not more than 10 Million, but more like 7M. But that fails the basic math test and various sources I have found state more like 30 M to as much as 50 M, lets split it and call it 40 M. This gives us a population of about 370 Million and if we look at productivity and Gross National Product that more closely matches than does the GNP of only 100M Taxpayers.

So something is not adding up: 100M that contribute very little to the GNP, 100M Taxpayers and 150-170M people not on the roles. Subtract out those under 18 about 74 Million, this adds up to about 275 M, which leaves us with about 55 M people not being accounted for as on welfare or as taxpayers + illegal population…or about 95 Million people that is reflected in GDP, but not in tax dollars.

Who are they? These are people that have dropped off the tax rolls and are living well, in many cases VERY well and not paying taxes.

I will give 1 example, I have others: The gal that did my hair, got harder and harder to get an appt with. The one day I asked her what is going on, I remember when she worked 6 days a week and now only about 2 days. E bay + home service for hair. She has a going business in old cut glass and crystal she gets at garage sales and sells on e bay. Then she discovered that she cut come to their house and provides hair services and it was all cash. She only works at the shop 2 days a week to keep her license current. And she is making more money than she ever has. She was making about $50k per year cutting hair 6 days a week, now she make more and does not pay taxes either.

Hidden economy costs us the taxpayers about $2 Trillion a year

He was bought. Either that or she’s hanging something over his head. Maybe both.

I’m hoping he will choose Gingrich as his VP. That could turn things around significantly.