No collusion

"NO COLLUSION!" about to morph into "Donald Trump was not personally aware at the time of his campaign manager's confessed collusion"

— David Frum (@davidfrum) January 9, 2019

What “confessed collusion” is this moron talking about?

Manafort apparently shared some campaign internal polling with one of his old Ukrainian clients and then lied about it to Mueller. Yet another “process crime”. Boring.

Manafort, Trump’s campaign manager, colluded with the greatest geo-political foe of the United States to get Donald Trump elected president. Not boring.

Reporting by Vanity Fair:

Rudy Giuliani recently told a friend that he expects Mueller’s report to be “horrific,” a person briefed on the conversation said (Giuliani did not respond to a request for comment). “You’re already hearing people speculate Trump could do a deal and resign.”

Yea, I guess this “19th century libertarian” went down the polls and voted for Hillary. He’s a believer in 19th century classical freedoms until he isn’t, which is most of the time.

Sure I get it that you don’t like Trump’s demeanor. It makes me uncomfortable too sometimes. But the much bigger issues are lower taxes, less government regulations and fewer special relationships with the people who have “paid to play.” Yes, the deal with the power grid in Porto Rico stank to high heavens, but the Clintons have sold their integrity so many times, honest people have lost count.

I could understand if you remained neutral on these issues, but when you line up with the Democrats on the Russia collusion issue, you show that all of your words about 19th century liberal philosophy are as hollow as a rotten oak tree.

“less government regulations”

Trump is the most anti-free market president since Hoover. Would love to see you explain how any position I’ve taken is contrary to classical liberalism.

I will have run through you posts when I am on a laptop. You have violated 19th liberal principles many times, starting with the long essay the management let you write here before the 2016 presidential election.

If you voted for Obama or Hillary, you abandoned all of the principles that you claim to have. Any real conservative could never vote for those two.

When I lived in Massachusetts, I would leave the ballot blank when there was no one for which to vote. Many offices, including the Congress were unopposed. One year Tip O’Neal ran against and old woman who ran on the Communist Party line. What choice was there in that election?

I’m not a conservative. I’ve never claimed to be a conservative. I’m a classical liberal. The two are not, on my view, interchangeable terms. Why am I bothering with this? Ugh

Is a large scale group wet dream morally equivalent to an orgy?