No Shots Fired: State Dept Benghazi Security Force Unarmed

No Shots Fired: State Dept Benghazi Security Force Unarmed
by Kerry Picket

10 Dec 2012, 6:06 PM PDT

A source with personal knowledge of the security situation in Benghazi told Breitbart News that Senators who listened to closed door testimony about the Benghazi attack were shocked to learn State Department security personnel agents were not immediately armed.

Additionally, agents separated from Ambassador Chris Stevens left to retrieve their M4 weapons in a separate building. Only one returned to protect the Ambassador, while the other two hunkered down in the barracks, the source relayed.

Up until August, U.S. military forces supplemented State Department security agents at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Standard operating procedure for U.S. military forces guarding the consulate was that men would carry their weapons, a rifle and a side pistol, all day and all night.

If military forces heard a loud explosion or machine gun fire, they could easily grab their rifle, put on their body armor and walk out to their assigned position around the consulate. The situation changed when U.S. military guarding the consolate were forced out of Libya in August.

The source described, “Part of the problem was they never really wanted to fully staff it [consulate], and so the numbers were really low.” He then added, “At one point in time they only had one State Department (security) personnel there in Benghazi. That was in April.”

The deeper Congress digs, the more apparent it becomes that the Benghazi mess was a papier-mache’ creation made of used toilet paper! A couple notes about Sen. DiFei. First, she’s not just liberal, she’s an SF liberal, a former mayor of SF. Second, she just won reelection. She has no need to put on a phony show of concern for the sake of her political career. I’m sure she’s gotten more than a couple, “What the @#$% are you doing?!” phone calls from the White House. I’m not saying DiFei is a good senator - I voted against her - just that she has but one reason to make a big stink about Benghazi … there’s a lot of odoriferous “there” there!

The President and Secretary Clinton sure showed their concern and love for our dead men in Benghazi. Too bad they didn’t show 1/10th that much concern when they were still alive.

Their concern was as phoney as a three dollar bill.

and actually I note another Seal Team 6 member was killed ‘rescuing’ an imprisoned doctor in Afghanistan. Obama is cleaning out ST6, no ties back to him. Sadly members of congress will nose around for a while and all will be forgotten. That’s the Obama way.

Allow me to quote Obama and past statements are a good indicator of future thought: Just another “bump in the road”…

The 64,000 $ question is: Where does HIS ROAD LEAD?

[quote=“17Oaks, post:5, topic:37453”]
Allow me to quote Obama and past statements are a good indicator of future thought: Just another “bump in the road”…

The 64,000 $ question is: Where does HIS ROAD LEAD?
[/quote]Under Obama spying on Americans has become common place from cameras to reading email, phone conversations, or phone messages and the presence of drones.

All for the interest of safety/sarcasm

Same as the title of the AC/DC song…