No...we are NOT all in this together

1 Like

We were played. Didn’t I say this right at the beginning. Now you know.

1 Like

Has anyone noticed how much the cost of groceries and supplies are now? If that isn’t taking advantage of the public I don’t know what is. I have been very suspicious about this whole “pandemic” since it started, but especially after the lockdowns, etc. MSN reports that over a million Americans have died from COVID-19. Yeah, right.

1 Like

did you see the report tonite by an undercover NYC nurse WITH VIDEO EVIDENCE…that NOnCovid patients were intentionally put into the same rooms/wards as Covid patients and then the non covids came down with covid while waiting for results of their own tests for other medical issues…and when that nurse and other nurses questioned this practice, they were told to be good, be quiet or they would be sent home. THIS is MURDER by these Blue STate Governors who made these decisions and then ordered the hospitals who are also MURDERERS to acquiesce to these orders. MURDER. INTENTIONAL MURDER. The blue state tyrant govs did not have any interest in anyone’s health…it was a matter of political goals and power…and the hospitals/doctors had no interest in anyone’s health…it was a matter of being government doctors reporting to the government in exchange for $$$$$. They took advantage of the FACT that families were denied access to their family members during that time. THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OFF THAT AND THEY KILLED OFF THESE PEOPLE FOR THEIR OWN PURPOSES. IF THAT doesn’t make people angry…then WHAT will??

Like I stated, I was (and am) very suspicious of this whole COVID-19 thing from the get-go. Personally, I believe the histrionics around this thing were amped up in order to disgrace Trump and hopefully keep him from being re-elected. After all the accusations and special investigations, the impeachment debacle, there had to be one more trick up their sleeves. I think they were also hoping to have an enforced write-in vote in November.

1 Like