Notre Dame University Will Allow Campus Homosexual Group

Following several months of consideration and review, Notre Dame, one of the nation’s most high-profile Catholic universities, announced that it would move toward adding “a student organization tasked with providing services and support to gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (GLBTQ) students and their allies,” reported the university’s student newspaper, the Observer. The paper said the move came after years of lobbying by homosexual activists for a “Gay-Straight Alliance” at the university.
On December 5, Notre Dame’s president, Father John Jenkins, signed off on recommendations from Notre Dame’s Office of Student Affairs to “expand and enhance the support and services for students who identify” as GLBTQ. According to the Observer, Jenkins said the plan “grows out of our mission as a Catholic university [and is] directed by that fundamental mission in a profound way.”
A Notre Dame press release explained that the plan for the initiative came after “a study of Catholic doctrine and teaching, listening sessions with Notre Dame students, and an examination of student clubs and structures at other Catholic universities.” The release insisted that the plan is “rooted in Catholic teaching on sexuality and gender identity,” and “calls all Notre Dame students to cultivate chaste relationships and to support one another in a community of friendship.”
Among Notre Dame’s plans for supporting homosexuals are:
• The establishment of a “support and service student organization for GLBTQ students and their allies that will produce activities consistent with Notre Dame’s Catholic allegiance and commitments.”
• The launch of an advisory committee of students and staff to address the supposedly unique needs of students who identify as homosexual, transgender, or “questioning.”
• The appointment of a full-time staff member who to serve as a liaison between “GLBTQ” students and other Notre Dame departments.

MORE: Notre Dame University Will Allow Campus Homosexual Group

About time.

Maybe the bestiality club will be next.

The NAMBLA chapter will be established first.

At least it isn’t the Skulls and Bones!

Stay tuned. They may be in the near future. They masturbate in coffins as part of their indoctrination, so they may be the type the gay club is looking for.

gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (GLBTQ)

Good GRIEF, since when did they add ‘questioning’ to it???

Guess that will apply to most of us, every time I meet a good looking lesbian I think, wow wonder what that would be like to run with that crowd, have you ever thought you were a lesbian trapped in a man’s body???

[quote=“17Oaks, post:7, topic:37455”]
gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (GLBTQ)

Good GRIEF, since when did they add ‘questioning’ to it???

Guess that will apply to most of us, every time I meet a good looking lesbian I think, wow wonder what that would be like to run with that crowd, have you ever thought you were a lesbian trapped in a man’s body???
[/quote]No I have seen some good looking babes who were lesbian and wondered why since they could have had men aplenty.

[quote=“samspade, post:8, topic:37455”]
No I have seen some good looking babes who were lesbian and wondered why since they could have had men aplenty.
[/quote]Well, have you seen what men look like? There’s your answer!

Used to be “curious” as opposed to “questioning.” Those are the ones that are silly but don’t want to admit it.

[quote=“JStang, post:10, topic:37455”]
Used to be “curious” as opposed to “questioning.” Those are the ones that are silly but don’t want to admit it.
[/quote]I only thought on gays has been I have seen beautiful women and wondered why they went gay when they could have had a lot of men easily. Could it be they still doubted themselves when they were young or someone made of point of belittling them? This all boils down to environment.

This is probably a lot of the issue. Also, some will take that path when they have been mistreated by men.

[quote=“Rightwing_Nutjob, post:9, topic:37455”]
Well, have you seen what men look like? There’s your answer!
[/quote]I have no inclination to look at men. Although I was at Barnes and Nobel yesterday and thought why is it some women pick ugly men

Maybe because they aren’t ugly on the inside?

I bet it’s because they have a love of fat… wallets…

That might be true in some cases, but “handsome” or “pretty” doesn’t mean “nice.”

Come on now Sam…How about this guy!!!

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6716876800/hFD6436E7/

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=13424&t=o

:smiley:

I hate you.