NYPD arrests Muslim teen for allegedly taunting Jewish subway rider

Stephan Stowe, 17, was charged with harassment after telling Jewish rider ‘They should have killed all of you.’ Police also wrestled a woman to the ground and arrested her after angry onlookers swarmed the station’s platform, snapping video and yelling at cops during the incident.

Read more: [SEE IT: Wild Brooklyn melee erupts as NYPD arrests Muslim teen for allegedly taunting Jewish subway rider - NY Daily News](http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/melee-erupts-cops-arrest-muslim-teen-taunting-jewish-subway-rider-article-1.1320655#ixzz2R03hILjH<br /><br />T)
The poor muslim boy was just practicing his religion of love

You have to read a bit into the article to learn what the guy did that would justify arresting him:

As the tension aboard the train escalated, the man whipped out his cell phone and took a photo of Stowe, who then snatched the phone and deleted the photo, police sources said.

RELATED: HASID CHARGED WITH ARAB HATE CRIME

“I’m going to kill you right now,” Stowe said, according to cops and court records. He then swore at the man, according to cops and court records, and in an apparent reference to the Holocaust added, “They should have killed all of you.”

The man managed to swipe his phone back from Stowe and ran to alert the conductor, police sources said. As the train pulled into the Eastern Parkway/Brooklyn Museum stop, cops were waiting to collar Stowe, police sources said.

Be sure to note, mentioned earlier in the article, that Stowe wasn’t alone. If I was accosted like this by 9 young men I think I’d be less than buddy-buddy, too.

[Content deleted by PeteS]

Considering the credibility and history of muslims attitude toward Jews, I’ll take the Jew’s word any day.

Point at this time is there will ba backlash, especially in racially charged neighborhoods and ethnic charged areas. Especially among young people who are just begging for a scrap. This crap will linger for a while, and then another bad blow somewhere. And the Napolitano will just keep burying her head.
NEVER in my 72 years have I seen such corruption and blatant disregard for the American People as this POTUS has shown. This Renal orifice will protect his Muslim brothers no matter what

Sam, if it were a Jewish teen taunting a Muslim would you have bothered posting this story?

[quote=“OldStyleBlues, post:6, topic:39141”]
Sam, if it were a Jewish teen taunting a Muslim would you have bothered posting this story?
[/quote]If you had died would any one care?

Do you have such a story?

Let’s not make it personal, please.

[quote=“WhoIsJohnGalt, post:9, topic:39141”]
Let’s not make it personal, please.
[/quote]My father -in law just died and this is playing his usual games. I stand by my remark (…)

[quote=“samspade, post:10, topic:39141”]
My father -in law just died
[/quote]Sorry to hear of your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.

[quote=“WhoIsJohnGalt, post:11, topic:39141”]
Sorry to hear of your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.
[/quote]The point is if the jew had done it to the muslim he would have been all over it to claim how wrong it was so his question was nothing more than the usual hate from him because rightwingers support Jews., that is the stero type from lefty’s like him.

If it were the the other way around you never would of posted the article and you know it.

The boy was arrested for being, in essence an ***hole. When did we start arresting people for being ***holes?

[quote=“FloridaLibertarian, post:14, topic:39141”]
The boy was arrested for being, in essence an ***hole. When did we start arresting people for being ***holes?
[/quote]So when a group of teens tells you they are going to kill you then you take it lightly?

Did they say they intend to kill him or did they say it was a shame the Nazis didn’t do it in the 40s? If it was a direct threat, than thats different.

Come on FL read the article

I’m going to kill you right now,” Stowe said, according to cops and court records. He then swore at the man, according to cops and court records, and in an apparent reference to the Holocaust added, “They should have killed all of you.”

Alright, you’re right. So can I now call the police on half of you who have mentioned your desire to kill certain politicians or attack the government?

[Broad-brush remark deleted by PeteS] If he can attack a whole religion then so can I.

[Insult deleted by PeteS]