"O" to resign January 1st

On 9/8/2014 5:23 PM, Devvy Kidd wrote:

Posted on my web site: www.devvy.com

Obama To Resign January 1st Amid New Benghazi Revelations

"According to several senior-ranking White House officials, President Barack Obama will resign from office on January 1st 2015, after learning that a so-called “Smoking Gun” story regarding the Benghazi scandal will soon be revealed. Those sources claim Obama will announce his resignation shortly after the midterm elections in November.

"The decision to resign came after reporters from Fox News were allegedly contacted in August by a survivor of the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack, who came forward with shocking video evidence that Obama, then- White House Chief of Staff Jacob Lew, and then- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knew that an attack on the US diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya was “imminent,” and intentionally ordered key security personnel to leave the facility and travel eight blocks away.
(edited for copywright reasons~ Devilneck)

National Report, where this cr@p originated is a satirical news website.

I say crap because a lot of folks don’t realize what kind of site it is and run with the headlines which makes everyone look like idiots!

1 Like

[LEFT][CENTER]Devvy Kidd
P.O. Box 1102
Big Spring, Texas 79721
e-mail: devvyk@earthlink.net[TABLE=“align: center”]

[LEFT]Founder and Director of the Project on Winning Economic Reform. This project is an on going educational effort, and not an organization.

POWER is a First Amendment grassroots effort to educate and motivate Americans to the mechanisms bringing America to ruin. Devvy’s project distributed two booklets she authored: Why A Bankrupt America (1,650,000 copies sold) and Blind Loyalty (700,000 copies sold). Both booklets were retired from publication in 2004 and are available on her CD (click here).[/LEFT]
[TR]

[TD=“width: 81%”]Devvy has made guest appearances more than 2,500 times on talk radio shows plus countless personal speaking appearances. She ran for Congress in 1994 & 1996 and is also the author of four other published books dealing with construction financing and government systems. Diverging from her regular columns, she is also the author of a children’s book titled, Keeley & Mrs. Kidd: A Lost and Found Story; seeking a publisher of this wonderful story.
Devvy spent 19 years in construction and banking before going on to various civilian positions with the Department of Defense. During her tenure as an Administrative Officer for the Department of the Army, she was responsible for contracts and budget management oversight in excess of $8,000,000.00.
Following this assignment and due to Devvy’s husband’s transfer, she became a Contract Administrator for the Department of Air Force, Air Force Space Command at Peterson AFB, Colorado. Despite being the only person in her division to be awarded outstanding performance certificates and awards, her appointment was not renewed. Devvy is a federal whistle blower. While at Peterson AFB, she filed a fraud, waste & abuse against her own job. The three-ring circus that followed is sadly all too typical of what happens to those who step forward with the truth.

[LEFT]Devvy’s husband John is a retired United States Army Colonel. Upon his retirement after 27 years of honorable service, he continued his career in the private sector as a construction management engineer. John’s 43 years of career pursuits came to an end when he retired for good on November 1, 2006. Devvy has one daughter.Membership affiliations: Board of Director, The Committes of Safety
Committees of Safety[/LEFT]Commander’s Club, Disabled American Veterans.
(Updated 12/16/09)[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

Carpenter, perhaps you’d like to consider the following in support of sillipuddi’s comment:

Obama To Resign January 1st Amid New Benghazi Revelations - National Report | National Report

National Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

National Report (nationalreport.net) is a satirical news website.

A headline from National Report:

Jesus Christ Boycotts Hobby Lobby - National Report | National Report

I’m going to stick with the story…until either of you can post such a list of acomplishments as hers.

This is Not one of her accomplishments!

If you had bothered clicking on the link … on her page, you will be taken to the originator of the satire piece … Matt Rock!
(Not even sure IF that is his real name)

Articles on The National Report tend to be a tad more . . . subtle. This ‘gentle’ form of satire parodies real news in a way that seems almost designed with the specific goal of tricking its readers. More to the point, there is no ABOUT or DISCLAIMER section to make it obvious that it’s satire. You actually have to do a bit of digging to find any trace of obvious fakocity. (Well . . . except now, since we’ve done it for you.

James

It’s clear that they want people to think this content is real. And it’s also clear that people are sharing it that way on social networks. A Twitter search for nationalreport.net reveals plenty of people sharing these stories as real news. Dangerous.

nationalreport.net | Real or Satire?

With or without the article…she has listed many Accomplishments.

Please post…YOURS.

Obama having enough shame to resign? Someone’s living in a fantasy. BP

You are either off topic or are just trolling?

Your claim to the article being legit was saying that she had all of these accomplishments!
(She, being the one where you found the article.)

Yeah… I hate to break it to you Carpenter, but it’s a semi-well known satire site.

Hey, I’d love to see it happen, but I know better.

I see challenges to the content of the article, but no challenges to the Accomplishments of Devvy.

Devvy spent 19 years in construction and banking before going on to various civilian positions with the Department of Defense. During her tenure as an Administrative Officer for the Department of the Army, she was responsible for contracts and budget management oversight in excess of $8,000,000.00.
Following this assignment and due to Devvy’s husband’s transfer, she became a Contract Administrator for the Department of Air Force, Air Force Space Command at Peterson AFB, Colorado. Despite being the only person in her division to be awarded outstanding performance certificates and awards.

If only this were real; I would have had a great morning. :sad:

1 Like

Yep, most of Americans would. It has been proven to be a hoax, and Devvy has removed it from her website.

Dang.

[quote=“Carpenter, post:11, topic:44606”]
I see challenges to the content of the article, but no challenges to the Accomplishments of Devvy.

Following this assignment and due to Devvy’s husband’s transfer, she became a Contract Administrator for the Department of Air Force, Air Force Space Command at Peterson AFB, Colorado. Despite being the only person in her division to be awarded outstanding performance certificates and awards.
[/quote]Was the thread about Devvy’s accomplishments? I don’t think anyone was questioning them or cares.

Imagine that.

Hmmmm, so now you can speak for “anyone”? Interesting.

[quote=“Carpenter, post:15, topic:44606”]
Hmmmm, so now you can speak for “anyone”? Interesting.
[/quote]Huh?

Your post is a fake story. You blah blah blah about some woman’s accomplishments when someone says so. Nobody discusses, oohs and ahs her credibility or even bothers to discuss her accomplishments. You wonder that no challenges your posts about said woman’s accomplishments. I tell you no one cares, and it’s irrelevant – the thread isn’t about your beloved blogger. It’s about a fake bit of news you linked to on her site.

And you respond with “so now you can speak for ‘anyone’?”

Just huh?

3 Likes

Hope you find something of importance to dwell on before the day is over. I thought it was GREAT NEWS when it came to me as an email. Wanted to share some GREAT NEWS, but checked and it was a hoax. Worse things have happened…like…having what we do in our White House. I jumped the gun with what I thought was…relief for the country.

No need to be so offensive about it. You made a mistake, and although you have admitted to it, you continue to defend it. All of us (probably) have made similar mistakes, but we don’t keep parading it before the site once it is debunked.

2 Likes

[quote=“sillipuddi, post:6, topic:44606”]
This is Not one of her accomplishments!

If you had bothered clicking on the link … on her page, you will be taken to the originator of the satire piece … Matt Rock!
(Not even sure IF that is his real name)

nationalreport.net | Real or Satire?
[/quote]Sort of like the Onion?

It never ceases to amaze me how easily some of you get all bent out of shape.