Obama Admin Sues Peter Thiel’s Palantir for Bogus ‘Racial Discrimination’

Palantir Technologies co-founder Peter Thiel is evidently paying the price for backing Republican nominee Donald Trump, as the Obama administration has slapped his company with a frivolous lawsuit alleging “racial discrimination” against Asians.The lawsuit, filed and announced Monday by the Department of Labor, threatens the complete cancellation of every contract Palantir has with the federal government — a penalty worth $340 million, the lawsuit claims, which would end the company.

The claims in the lawsuit are laughable. The Obama administration alleges that Palantir discriminated against Asians. But it has to admit that Palantir, in fact, hired many Asians — 11 out of 25 software engineers, for example. The government does not even bother to claim that Palantir deliberately excluded Asians. Rather, it argues that since only 44% of Palantir’s software engineers are Asian, but 85% of the applicant pool was Asian, Palantir must, statistically, have discriminated against Asians.
In other words: almost all of the software engineers at Palantir have to be Asian, or else it is guilty of “racial discrimination.”

Obama Adm Sues Peter Thiel’s Palantir for ‘Racial Discrimination’

Hopefully with a new administration this targeting of businesses and groups will stop.

Sadly, Palantir and Thiel are in a vise: one jaw is the huge cost of defending themselves against a patently frivolous, partisan lawsuit; the other jaw is the huge cost of knuckling under to BHO and the race-baiters. The government should be forced to pay the costs - not just lawyers’ fees! - of companies and individuals who successfully defend themselves against this kind of legal shakedown/lunacy!

BTW, anyone who thinks even a majority of applicants for job positions are qualified is a moron. Which means they’re qualified to be a race-baiting bureaucrat. In the real world, 80%-90% of applicants are utterly unqualified, all but spamming the globe with their resumes’. (OK, “spamming the globe” is hyperbole, but “80%-90% … unqualified” is based on experience)

For some of the SW engineering jobs i advertised for I would get 100++ resumes and maybe interview 3 folks and I made sure that our IT engineering positions were not vague or misleading, they were very specific…and still get resumes that the guy could not get a job working a snow cone machine…

Back when Monica was wearing her blue dress I was involved in hiring a tech. We got a flood of resumes’, most of them from machine operators who had “Technician” as their job title. Our position was hands-on, working with power supplies. That 80%-90% got tossed for their own as well as my safety. Our ad’s job description was very clear as well.

From what I’ve read, Palantir is into super-secret, guru-grade, does-work-for-the-Feds cyber-security. Looked at from another direction, BHO and his peeps are very possibly putting this country’s cyber-security at risk - by killing one of the best businesses in the cyber-security industry - out of partisan pique. BHO might also be playing with matches while sitting in the middle of a powder factory.

Pete I know you can add:

GBLT in our military
Iran Nuke
UnConstitutional EO’s
Illegal Immigration
Corrupt FBI
Corrupt IRS
Corrupt EPA
Failed ME

No one, NO ONE makes this many mistakes, it was done on purpose with malice…