Obama Bans Word ‘Triangulation’ at White House

Despite all his time studying the Clinton administration, Mr. Obama told his aides that he had no intention of following the precise path of Mr. Clinton, who after the Democratic midterm election defeats of 1994 ordered a clearing of the decks inside the White House, installed competing teams of advisers and employed a centrist policy of triangulation. In fact, several advisers confirmed,** the word “triangulation” has been banned by Mr. Obama because he does not believe it accurately describes his approach**.

How Narcissists Govern: Obama Bans Word ‘Triangulation’ at White House : The Other McCain

I realize Obama has gone to great lengths to install those who follow his path of not listening to any input but the one they deem necessary to bring this country to its knees.

It is obvious that he has chosen the most radical to head up the various agencies.

Maybe three sides is too much for him to keep track of…

I know enough “independent” people who are saying he just won’t get reelected, they travel with a much less conservative pack then I do but they still live in South Dakota, which obviously skews the quality of people available to ask to be on the higher, more conservative, more ethical, end.

He wont triangulate, he will simply surrender.

Call it “triangulation”, call it “salami tactics”, call it “fruit salad”, he’ll do it if he thinks it’ll make him look good.

Now I want a salami quesadilla for breakfast, maybe with apple-raisin salad.

[quote=“GT7, post:3, topic:28697”]
I know enough “independent” people who are saying he just won’t get reelected, they travel with a much less conservative pack then I do but they still live in South Dakota, which obviously skews the quality of people available to ask to be on the higher, more conservative, more ethical, end.
[/quote]Clearly he’s to the left of the American mainstream.