Obama changes story to born to a "single mom"

“Let’s face it, a mixed kid from Hawaii born to a single mom is not likely to become President of the United States. But in America it can happen because of education, because somebody gave me opportunity.”

President Obama in Golden, Colorado — Blog — Barack Obama

But in his book Obama has insisted that the love endured even when his father had to leave a wife and a 2-year-old child behind to pursue dreams at Harvard. In his autobiography, Obama indicated that if only Harvard would have offered enough money to support all three of them, as another school did, they could have stayed together.

Hey Obama you filthy liar which is it a loving family or a single mother?

I think Obama is a pathological liar. He has spent his life making up scenarios and blaming others for his own actions.

if his mouth opens he lies, he cannot help it and he has surrounded himself with liars.

Hope I have a chance to come face to face with Axlerod some day, gonna look him in the eye and tell him if he lies to me I will un-friggin-hinge his jaw and turn it into a useless flap on the front of his face and he will drink thru a straw evermore…

“Frank Marshall Davis, like Obama, found himself, his career, and his political calling in Chicago. It was there in the 1940s that he first began working for communist front-groups, joined the Communist Party, and wrote for and became the founding editor-in-chief of the Chicago Star, the city’s Communist Party newspaper – where Davis kicked off the newspaper with a column (July 6, 1946) pledging to advance “fundamental change.” In these capacities, Davis, Obama’s mentor, would work with the political ancestors of David Axelrod and Valerie Jarrett.”

The American Spectator : All in the (Political) Family

Oh yes, and what about the “enduring love” Obama’s father had for the wife he already had in Kenya when he rutted with the white trash in Hawaii?

It’s amazing how Obama can change from the books he wrote about his father and his life, to single mom hoping to relate to the women on a more intimate plane. Pure con job

Didn’t Obama’s mom engage in like orgies or something with Frank Marshal Davis? This is a question not an accusation, I thought somewhere I saw that. None of my business, of course, Mom of Obama, I just think perhaps instead of getting into drug induced sexual escapades, you could have thought of watching your kid instead of pushing him off on a Communist who probably filled the boys head with a lot of garbage and radical concepts.

[quote=“FloridaConservative, post:6, topic:36455”]
Didn’t Obama’s mom engage in like orgies or something with Frank Marshal Davis? This is a question not an accusation, I thought somewhere I saw that. None of my business, of course, Mom of Obama, I just think perhaps instead of getting into drug induced sexual escapades, you could have thought of watching your kid instead of pushing him off on a Communist who probably filled the boys head with a lot of garbage and radical concepts.
[/quote]I never heard that, but I did read where Davis, in his book, bragged about having sex with a seventeen year old white girl, named Anne.

I would truly enjoy seeing Mr. Axelrod Jaw re-arranged, even paying for admission! What honestly bothers me is that most people don’t know the relationship between Frank Marshall Davis and Obama. A media that should be doing its constitutional job would vet every presidential candidate and inform the people. Americans themselves seem to have apathy when it comes to being informed about our elected leaders. I simply can not believe that if the majority of Americans actually knew our current POTUS past and his affiliations that he would be at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Weren’t his parents married when he was born? And then wasn’t his mother married to an Indonesian guy who Barry lived with as well for quite a few years? Didn’t his mother then send him to live with his grandparents?

I don’t get how in any of his life he was raised by a “single mom.”

Allow me to add another name to the list of those who should be bitch salpped so hard their dog at home feels it: Debbie Wasserman Schultz

I’m starting to think he was born in a lab.

No he was a butt baby…