Obama Doctrine Leading America Toward Another 9/11

According to national security expert Dr. James Carafano, the terrorist attack in Algeria shows that America is on the path to another 9/11, thanks to the Obama Administration’s foreign and military policy.

Fully agreed. Perhaps for different reasons though. “Leading from behind” is doing nothing but strengthening the people we don’t want stronger.

I am personally under the belief that we need to get all of our assests and soldiers out of every other country. We need to also not worry about what they do in their own countries and to their own people.

With that being said, we need to offer one and only one warning to the rest of the world. “We don’t care what you do in your own country, to your own citizens or to your neighbors. However, what we do care about is the safety of our own country and people. If any of our citizens, interests or homeland is ever touched in any single way that is detrimental from any member of another country or terrorist group harbored in said country, we will respond with quick and utter annihilation of any and all residents.” Then we need to do it. I’m not suggesting nuclear. We have plenty of conventional weaponry that can wipe whoever out in a matter of hours.

That way I believe that people of other countries will fight back for their own preservation. Enough with this ongoing war garbage where we can engage the enemy because they hide in schools and churches. If those people don’t want to die in the crossfire, they need to take care of their own issues.

[quote=“thejoshb, post:3, topic:38008”]
I am personally under the belief that we need to get all of our assests and soldiers out of every other country. We need to also not worry about what they do in their own countries and to their own people.

With that being said, we need to offer one and only one warning to the rest of the world. “We don’t care what you do in your own country, to your own citizens or to your neighbors. However, what we do care about is the safety of our own country and people. If any of our citizens, interests or homeland is ever touched in any single way that is detrimental from any member of another country or terrorist group harbored in said country, we will respond with quick and utter annihilation of any and all residents.” Then we need to do it. I’m not suggesting nuclear. We have plenty of conventional weaponry that can wipe whoever out in a matter of hours.

That way I believe that people of other countries will fight back for their own preservation. Enough with this ongoing war garbage where we can engage the enemy because they hide in schools and churches. If those people don’t want to die in the crossfire, they need to take care of their own issues.
[/quote]You might want to reconsider. If you are gonna give the world of radicals a warning like that, You’d best be able to deploy form anywhere in the world. Takes too long to get to some places. We need to keep troops and equipment with our allies. Makes us triple as effective.

Which is exactly why we maintain bases around the world. Strategic resources and alliances require protection.

This is where I part with libertarians very frequently. Live and let live is a great philosophy, but it doesn’t go well with reality.

Bingo!

We tried that before, 10s of millions of lives were lost because we refused to act until we were threatened

Where and when? Maybe we should have gone pre-emptively with or without congress.