Obama giving aid and comfort to our enemies, releasing them from GITMO AGAIN!

See:Obama releasing 2 dozen more Gitmo detainees

5/24/16

”According to US officials, the administration has deals in place to send approximately two dozen longtime Guantánamo detainees to about half a dozen countries.”

Our Constitution commands *“Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.”*

Are those who Obama is releasing not sworn enemies of the United States?

So, why on earth is our Republican controlled House, at the very least, not drawing up articles of impeachment for Obama who has, at every turn, spat upon our Constitution and worked to destroy America from within?

JWK

Obama is the worst President ever!. Here is a LIST of Obama’s evil doings!

[quote=“johnwk, post:1, topic:48789”]
See:Obama releasing 2 dozen more Gitmo detainees

5/24/16

”According to US officials, the administration has deals in place to send approximately two dozen longtime Guantánamo detainees to about half a dozen countries.”

Our Constitution commands *“Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.”*

Are those who Obama is releasing not sworn enemies of the United States?

So, why on earth is our Republican controlled House, at the very least, not drawing up articles of impeachment for Obama who has, at every turn, spat upon our Constitution and worked to destroy America from within?

JWK

[/quote]To be an “official” traitor he has to adhere to them as well as give them aid and comfort. I dislike Obama but I don’t think he is quite “levying war” against the U.S.

…but he’s most assuredly giving the enemy “aid and comfort,” and I wouldn’t be too certain that his actions over the past 8 years do NOT constitute “war against the U.S.”

“or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.”

In any event, why on earth is our Republican controlled House, at the very least, not drawing up articles of impeachment for Obama who has, at every turn, spat upon our Constitution and worked to destroy America from within?

JWK

Conviction wouldn’t happen so it would be a waste. Just as it was with Clinton.

No. It would not be a waste. All his evil doings would be made known to the American people and those in the Senate who do not vote to convict would be voted out of office for their refusal to convict.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax slaves and forced to finance the personal economic needs of millions of foreigners who have invaded America’s borders.

I hate to sound so pessimistic, but to me, it would also be a waste.

The left does not care. The Ends justify the means, always.

Hillary is their presidential nominee (basically). What does that tell you?

[quote=“Devilneck, post:7, topic:48789”]
I hate to sound so pessimistic, but to me, it would also be a waste.

The left does not care. The Ends justify the means, always.

Hillary is their presidential nominee (basically). What does that tell you?
[/quote]At this point, I am undecided if Hillary is the lesser of the two likely evils.

What does all that have to do with our Republican Controlled House using a specific power put into our Constitution to deal with a tyrannical president, judge, or other public officer?

JWK

[quote=“johnwk, post:9, topic:48789”]
What does all that have to do with our Republican Controlled House using a specific power put into our Constitution to deal with a tyrannical president, judge, or other public officer?1
[size=4]
[/quote]Because the Senate then has to convict. It becomes an exercise in futility.

True. As we saw with the Clinton impeachment, the Senate will NEVER find a Democrat President culpable for wrongdoing since there was NO QUESTION that Clinton had committed impeachable offenses. Everyone forgets that at the very time of his trial there was a former federal judge doing time for PRECISELY the same things Clinton had done.

That does not answer the assertion. Are you suggesting the America People could not be educated during impeachment proceedings how our Constitution has been subjugated by our president and the devastating effects suffered by American citizens because of his violations of our Constitution?

An impeachment proceeding if carried out with the specific intention to establish Obama’s knowing and willful violations of our constitution and the consequences suffered by America Citizens because of such violations, would be one of the greatest re-education events of our time to not only establish Obama and his Administration has worked endlessly to subvert our Constitution, but it would also present the opportunity to expose the lies and propaganda being taught to our children in government schools about our constitution, and especially the extraordinarily limited powers actually granted to our president.

Why do you object to such an educational event?

JWK

I think the GOP agrees with everything Obama has done.

No the GOP doesn’t agree with everything Obama has done, but they are too weak-kneed to do anything to stop him.

I have to disagree with that. They’re not weak-kneed enough to not go after their own when one of them gets a little too critical of the agenda. They’ve been in control of Congress long enough that if they had any interest in opposing Obama at all, in any way, they would have done so.

Puuleaseee They have no stomach for any debate with Obama. I call that weak kneed. pusillanimous at best.

I am very disappointed in you. Have we not seen how the Republican Party Leadership and the Democrat Party Leadership have been working hand in hand to constantly tighten the iron fist of our federal government around the necks of the American People for at least three generations?

JWK

Today’s corrupted politics is all about the Benjamins, and which political party’s leadership can put their hand deeper into the productive working person’s pocket.

I am disappointed in me too. but may I state for the record; how much say do the American people have against those who we put in office to screw us? We, then, must be masochistic at best. weaker kneed at worst.

This is all designed to destroy the nation. Everything from the seemingly-silly bathroom edict - which is supposed to drive Teabaggers to violence, and once a few little girls get molested or a few more security guards arrested, it may…

…that, to turning thousands of criminals loose on the street. Decimating our military forces; WHILE bringing in EXACTLY the kind of disruptive people, open homosexuals, that the military rationally KEPT OUT.

WHILE allowing Iran the means and permission to get their nuclear weapons. IS THAT NOT INSANE?

He WANTS this nation reduced to ashes; and I don’t even think he cares what happens to him. Or else he’s too stupid to see it; and ValJar and Georg Soros are just giving commands he’s not smart enough to think through. But whoever’s doing it, really wants anarchy and nuclear attack and world chaos.

Sound like Soros’ aims? Sure. Son of the Devil, IMHO. Barry is just a son of Ham…and not even bright enough to be a drawer of water. But Satan finds uses for such people…

God, too. As today’s liberalized Americans have turned their backs on morality and the Law of Moses…so, it seems, is God turning his back on this, the nation and people he once blessed.

Can’t agree. Homosexuals can feel the call to serve just as well as anyone else. I refuse any cynicism over that.