Obama Has Time For Whoopi Goldberg But Doesn’t Have Time For World Leaders?

Jebby,

What’s you opinion? You may want to post some excerpts along with these videos. We have some members that are still on dial-up because nothing else is available in their areas. I was one of them until just recently.

This may be one time MSM Fox-News-Haters might have given Fox a brief and silent cheer for asking a question they wouldn’t dare ask, but wish they could. Might …

My opinion is if Obama exalts the UN and diplomacy as much as he does, he should be making the time to partake in those shenanigans. He’s always touted himself as tackling the tough problems, something his actions don’t show. He’s never involved with Congress, he just complains. He’s not hands-on with foreign policy, he apologizes when things happens. But he always seems to have the time to dance with Ellen and pal around with Whoopi and the other ladies of The View.

CHRIS WALLACE, HOST: I want to go back to the UN though and New York this week. You say that he’s got schedules, that foreign leaders have schedules. But the President has blocked out time to appear on The View on Tuesday. So, he has time for Whoopi Goldberg but he doesn’t have time for world leaders?

ROBERT GIBBS, OBAMA SENIOR CAMPAIGN ADVISER: No, Chris. Look, the President is going to be actively involved at the UN General Assembly.

WALLACE: He’s not meeting with any private leaders. He’s giving a speech.

GIBBS: Chris, they have telephones in the White House. Last week, he talked to the President of Egypt. He talked to the leader in Libya. We don’t need a meeting in Washington just to confer with leaders. We’ve got a strong…

WALLACE: But he does need the time to be on The View?

GIBBS: We have a strong diplomatic – I’m sure if he was doing an interview with you on Fox News, you’d have no problem with that.

WALLACE: Well, he hasn’t, but that’s not the point.

GIBBS: I’m sure that’s not the point. No, look Chris, he’s got a strong schedule. He’s actively involved.

WALLACE: You don’t have a problem with the fact that he’s not meeting with any world leaders, but he’s going to appear on The View?

GIBBS: I have no problem with that, because, Chris, you’re the President of the United States every minute of every day.

Read more: Chris Wallace Asks Obama Adviser ‘President Has Time for Whoopi Goldberg But Not World Leaders?’ | NewsBusters.org

Yep, Obama really dislikes hands on action on his part but has time to play. Everyone should know that by now.

Thanks Jebby.

I didn’t mean to sound combative. That was not the intention. I apologize if it were taken that way.

Gibbs or Ovomit’s last bweeble-blower really ought to be embarrassed for themselves; or at least their crowd.

It’d be good fun to see them put side-by-side with the likes of Dana Perino, or, heaven forbid, the late, great Tony Snow.

I think we all know it. Obama is in campaign mode. He does not care about the nations ill or making time to meet with World Leaders. All he cares about is getting reelected. Don’t expect him to do anything that doesn’t earn him votes of funds.

I would be inclined to amend it by replacing “earn” with “get.” I don’t think he has or will earn jack from the American voters.

Don’t worry, I didn’t take it as sounding combative. I would have posted some commentary but I’m stuck using my iPad right now and it sucks for typing! Need to fix my laptop!

Obamy has canceled about 60% of his Intel briefings. His total lack of concern for the deaths, riots and the ME on fire is in fact good news to him. He loves his Muslim brotherhood and can find time for them…but then he is a Muslim and NOT an American…