Obama Is a Budget Cutter After All

I would have never guessed that he could cut a budget but he proved me wrong.

Obama administration has SLASHED budget for domestic bombing prevention by 45 per cent, says former Homeland Security Assistant Secretary

>DailyMail

lol

Both administrations neglected domestic bombing prevention, devoting a tiny fraction of the $1 billion earmarked for IED prevention overseas

Seriously? No shite. Who here thinks domestic bombings are as much as a threat as IEDs in Iraq or Afghanistan. I’ll wait. Who here also thinks the threat of a bombing is as great as in 2001? Again, I’ll wait.

This is a garbage of a tabloid magazine. It doesn’t even understand American politics enough to blame Congress for a budget problem. Or do we think the appropriate of 11 million dollars is really made at the executive level. This decision was made by all because it’s 2013, not 2001.

Perhaps if the President would propose an actual budget and get it passed through congress this lack of funding wouldn’t have happened. He’s the Commander and Chief and the executive “LEADER” of this country, and needs to take responsibility for the lack of leadership on the budget issues our country faces.

[quote=“Trekky0623, post:2, topic:39103”]
>DailyMail

lol

Seriously? No shite. Who here thinks domestic bombings are as much as a threat as IEDs in Iraq or Afghanistan. I’ll wait. Who here also thinks the threat of a bombing is as great as in 2001? Again, I’ll wait.

This is a garbage of a tabloid magazine. It doesn’t even understand American politics enough to blame Congress for a budget problem. Or do we think the appropriate of 11 million dollars is really made at the executive level. This decision was made by all because it’s 2013, not 2001.
[/quote]So if a terrorists blows your legs off here it is not as important as a terrorist blowing off your legs in Afghanistan . Care to try that experiment? Of course to make it real, it must be done to yourself otherwise it is irrelvent

Great strawman. That’s not what I said:

Who here thinks domestic bombings are as much as a threat as IEDs in Iraq or Afghanistan.

The threat of you being blown up is simply not as big as a soldier getting blown up in the Middle East, which is why the budget for bomb prevention hear, according to the DailyFail, “pales” compared to that of the Mid East. I mean, really, are we that stupid? Of course it’ll be higher there. They have bombs EVERYWHERE.