Obama May Politicize State of the Union Address:

Mr. Obama repeatedly lost patience with the speaker as negotiations faltered. In an Oval Office meeting last week, he told Mr. Boehner that if the sides didn’t reach agreement, he would use his inaugural address and his State of the Union speech to tell the country the Republicans were at fault.

Obama State Of The Union Address: President Reportedly Threatened To Blame Republicans

He was planning to do this anyway. Now, he just told us what his excuse will be. Never refuse a moment to make things political. Miss Romney Yet?

BET on it, he has used this and the State of the Union address to dress down military, Supreme Court etc.

he is a nut job, maturity challenged and not fit to be a shoe clerk in a mall…

The degree of politicization my be unique, but I’m not sure whether any SOTU speech in my lifetime has been largely non-political. Maybe Eisenhower or JFK?

Yes, but how many have blamed the other party for his own parties’ failures? Or blaming a party in itself? I can’t think of a president who has blamed the opposition as much as he has. You would think he would be happy that he beat us. At least if he talked about that I would say, OK he can get that part.

But, no, the amazing power of the democratic parasite is that they are never happy and can never stop until they get what they want, and even then they will never be satisfied.

Dunno about that, but I sure miss Gingrich.

[quote=“jjf3rd77, post:4, topic:37593”]
Yes, but how many have blamed the other party for his own parties’ failures? Or blaming a party in itself? I can’t think of a president who has blamed the opposition as much as he has. You would think he would be happy that he beat us. At least if he talked about that I would say, OK he can get that part.

But, no, the amazing power of the democratic parasite is that they are never happy and can never stop until they get what they want, and even then they will never be satisfied.
[/quote]You have to remember Obama has made a living off of claiming victimhood. To Obama everything is everyone else’s fault. One can
even talk to him or disagree because he blames it on race.

Bingo! And does any of this surprise anyone?

X 3 that it is sole claim to fame…