Obama: North Korea Nuclear Test Demands 'Serious Consequences'

YEP Obama is gonna do something, lets, Iran got $33.6 LARGE in cash and gold, N Korea can do same. Why is BILL CLINTON in PRISON for this act of treason.

https://gma.yahoo.com/north-korea-confirms-5th-nuclear-test-061707628--abc-news-topstories.html

Obama: North Korea Nuclear Test Demands 'Serious Consequences’North Korea confirmed its fifth nuclear test explosion early Friday, its largest yet. The provocation brought instant condemnation from the country’s neighbors and a call from President Obama for "serious consequences."
Pyongyang also said it has made strides that could bring it closer to mounting a warhead on one of its ballistic missiles and launching a long-distance nuclear strike.
“We successfully conducted a nuclear explosion test to determine the power of [the] nuclear warhead,” a female anchor announced on North Korea’s state television. "We will continue to strengthen our nuclear capabilities to protect our sovereignty. We have now standardized and minimized nuclear warheads … We can now produce small nuclear warheads any time we desire."
South Korea’s defense ministry said the yield of the blast is estimated to be 10 kilotons, the largest ever conducted by Pyongyang. Its first nuclear test in 2006 yielded less than one kiloton, and the country has been steadily increasing its atomic capacity ever since.
The United States Geological Survey registered a magnitude 5.3 explosion “near the location where North Korea has detonated nuclear explosions in the past.”
“We are aware of seismic activity on the Korean Peninsula in the vicinity of a known North Korean nuclear test site,” said National Security Council Spokesperson Ned Price. “We are monitoring and continuing to assess the situation in close coordination with our regional partners.”
“Today’s nuclear test by the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, if confirmed, is its second this year and the fifth since 2006,” said International Atomic Energy Agency Director General Yukiya Amano. "This is in clear violation of numerous UN Security Council resolutions and in complete disregard of the repeated demands of the international community. It is a deeply troubling and regrettable act."
North Korea previously conducted nuclear tests in 2006, 2009, 2013, and most recently in January 2016.

South Korean President Park Geun-hye called the explosion an act of "fanatic recklessness."
The White House said National Security Adviser Susan Rice briefed Obama on the incident.
“The president also consulted with President Park of the Republic of Korea and Prime Minister Abe of Japan in separate phone calls,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest told ABC News. "The president reiterated the unbreakable U.S. commitment to the security of our allies in Asia and around the world. The president indicated he would continue to consult our allies and partners in the days ahead to ensure provocative actions from North Korea are met with serious consequences."
The U.S. State Department also told ABC News it was aware of the explosion.

“We are aware of seismic activity on the Korean Peninsula in the vicinity of a known North Korean nuclear test site,” State Department spokesman John Kirby said. "We are monitoring and continuing to assess the situation in close coordination with our regional partners. The Secretary has been briefed on this incident."
China’s foreign ministry condemned North Korea’s nuclear test and said it will lodge a diplomatic protest with Pyongyang’s ambassador in Beijing. The foreign ministry issued a statement saying it “resolutely opposes” the test and “intensely urges” Pyongyang to abide by its non-proliferation promises.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said the test explosion “could not be tolerated.”

Democrats know that EVERYONE is for sale. Interesting isn’t it.

Very serious consequences indeed! We shall draw a line in the sand!

**‘Serious Consequences’ **
Meaning that you may have to cut back on some illegal program because we may not give you as much money as you might have gotten otherwise.
Honestly I would make a bad republican president.
I would make a HORRIBLE democratic president.
Threaten me, threaten my country & I would get in your face.
Oh you have a bomb & maybe can hit the U.S.? I’ve got a couple of thousand of them & I can put them where I want to. I’d turn your country into a radioactive wasteland & sleep well afterward. It’s time you realized that your a little guy trying to play with the big guys. If you want to really play your game will be over in less than 5 minutes. Your call. Nuff said.

China and North Korea are in on this together. They are playing “good cop, bad cop,” or this case “bad cop, worst cop.” The North Koreans will be able to drop the bomb on somebody if China thinks the time is right, and China can say they had nothing to do with it.

I can’t figure out what Obama is thinking. His favorite country is Iran, but in the Chinese and the North Koreans would like to get them too after they are done with us. And when we are out of way, Iran would like to get the Russians. The Russians have had their Radical Muslim problems too, but Putin has been more preoccupied with reconstructing the old Soviet Union. He thinks that the Chechens are in his rear view mirror, but they are not.

Things are much worse now than they were when it was East vs. West during the Cold War. The Radical Muslims, the Chinese Communists and Russians would all like to rule world. And the U.S. getting weaker and weaker they migh end up hashing that out among themselves.

I think Obama feel that you can either buy or pacify everyone. Maybe that worked for him in life before he became president. It doesn’t work for someone sitting in the White House. It’s a stupid approach.

And make sure you color inside of it!

Obama thinks that he is such a spellbinding figure that people and nations are mesmerized in his presence and will do his bidding. Those who don’t are of no importance in Obama’s world and are to be ignored or labeled as “racist.”

I don’t know where things could have been done differently in the past but if we ignore it…

What could be done now… go to war?

/ATW

Stand on our (since WWII) First Strike and scorched earth Doctrine. And let them know in no certain terms, if a missile leaves their country and it LOOKS like it is even headed out way, we will send 10, you send 2 we send 20, suggest your point another direction, even if you were only joking, we are not.

How do you think we have keep the WORLD safe since WWII, the world KNOWS we will pull the trigger, First Strike, because we have done it!

He’ll suggest a mildly worded U.N. resolution. Which Russia and/or China will veto.