Obama On San Bernardino Shooting: “Possible This Was Workplace” Violence…

President Barack Obama is giving a statement from the Oval Office, pledging to reporters in a closed session that investigators will find out what motivated the attack.

“At this stage we do not yet know why this terrible event occurred. We do know that the two individuals who were killed were equipped with weapons and appeared to have access to additional weaponry at their homes.

But we don’t know why they did it. We don’t know at this point the extent of their plans we don not know their motivations. And I just received a briefing from FBI director Comey as well as AG Lynch indicating the course of their investigation.

It is possible that this was terrorist related but we don’t know. It’s also** possible that this was workplace related
Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Yeah obama/sarcasm

Was listening to Rush today…he was making reference to how the Jug-Eared Marxist had stated emphatically that the greatest danger facing the US and the world was Climate Change. .

He then segued into the shooting in San Bernardino by saying (paraphrasing), “The shooter in California has been identified. Sayed Farhook…that’s Arabic for Climate Change”…almost shot hot coffee out my nose. Was laughing so hard I damned near wet myself.

He had a super show today.