Obama order public schools to give transgender bathroom of choice

What do ya mean Obama has ordered? Obama could not order a hamburger in a drive thru. By what RIGHT, law or anything else does Obama have over our local public schools? Have local schools been Federalized???

I see a lot of 16 yr old boys trying out transgender when the school hottie walks in the bathroom.

GOPUSA – Obama admin to order all public schools to give transgender students access to bathroom of choice

Obama admin to order all public schools to give transgender students access to bathroom of choice

WASHINGTON (UPI) — The Obama administration plans on Friday to order public schools to allow transgender students to use the bathroom with which they are most comfortable.
The administration is instructing schools across the country to permit students to choose their bathroom without restriction in reaction to a law passed in North Carolina requiring all transgender people to use the bathroom of the gender they were born.
“As is consistently recognized in civil rights cases, the desire to accommodate others’ discomfort cannot justify a policy that singles out and disadvantages a particular class of students,” wrote Catherine Lhamon, the assistant secretary of education for civil rights, and Vanita Gupta, head of the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, in a letter to be released on Friday, The Washington Post reported.
The letter threatens to withhold funding from schools that force transgender people to use a bathroom other than the gender they identify themselves as, citing Title IX regulations prohibiting sex discrimination in federally funded schools.
Transgender issues, specifically choice of restroom, have become a hot topic for lawmakers and advocates in the past year as some have raised concern about allowing transgender girls who were born as boys, and boys born as girls, to use the bathroom with which they identify.
Despite these concerns, school administrators and advocates have pointed out the lack of threatening or abusive incidents caused by transgender people in bathrooms.
“No student should ever have to go through the experience of feeling unwelcome at school or on a college campus,” Secretary of Education John King Jr. told The New York Times. “We must ensure that our young people know that whoever they are or wherever they come from, they have the opportunity to get a great education in an environment free from discrimination, harassment and violence.”

Does the American parent have the will and courage to take back the schools from those who wish to pervert them? do they have the will through their governments to sue the Obama administration ? One wonders.

njc, I think plenty of parents do. But school admin folks, rare to find one with a spine.

That’s where the parents come in. we NEED to start cleaning house at the local level. If we can’t do that how do we clean house at the state and federal levels?

BREAKING NEWS

Lt Gov Dan Patrick, TEXAS says NO!

[TABLE=“width: 100%, align: left”]

[TABLE=“width: 100%, align: center”]
[TR]

[HR][/HR]

[/TABLE]

[/TR]

[TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: left-column, width: 100%”]FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 13, 2016
www.texasattorneygeneral.gov

[/TABLE]

[TD=“class: right-column, width: 100%”][RIGHT][RIGHT]PRESS OFFICE: (512) 463-2050[/RIGHT][RIGHT]Teresa Farfan: Teresa.Farfan@texasattorneygeneral.gov[/RIGHT][/RIGHT]

[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]

[TR]
[CENTER]Attorney General Paxton Statement on School Finance Ruling[/CENTER]** AUSTIN – Attorney General Ken Paxton on Friday issued the following statement following the Texas Supreme Court’s ruling in favor of Texas in the School Financing case.**

“This is an historic ruling by the Texas Supreme Court, and a major victory for the people of Texas, who have faced an endless parade of lawsuits following any attempt to finance schools in the state. We have said all along that school financing must be debated and shaped by the Texas Legislature, not through decades’ worth of ongoing litigation in the court system, and I’m pleased the court unanimously agrees. I’m also grateful for the hard work of my legal team, whose dedication, knowledge and talent helped earn Texas this much-needed victory.”

[/TABLE]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Maybe Texas will join North Carolina in the Lawsuit, North Carolina has instituted. McCrory has asked other states to join us in this battle.

So what happens to the privacies of real girls and women? We arrest women for immodesty and yet we are going to allow some guy to go into a woman’s restroom and watch them.

Sam, what has happened in AmeriKa is that under Onama minorities or was is better known as the Federally Protected Class of people(s) have gained so much power that there rights trump the rights of the majority. There are according to the Pro Tranny crowd about 700,000 trannies in the US. Might be high as the pro- _______ (illegals, GLBT etc) have a tendency to make the numbers fit their outlook. I have been hearing there are 10 or 11 Million illegals in the US for over 25 years and we know its far more than that. The result is the rights of only a handful of people trample on the rights of 100++ million others.

I try to identify with the Trannies as I too was a man trapped in a woman’s body at one time…then my mother gave birth.

Texas Attorney General, Ken Paxton
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 13, 2016
www.texasattorneygeneral.gov
PRESS OFFICE: (512) 463-2050
Teresa Farfan: Teresa.Farfan@texasattorneygeneral.gov

Attorney General Paxton Statement on President Obama’s School Bathroom Directive

AUSTIN – Attorney General Ken Paxton on Friday issued the following statement after the Obama Administration announced that it will be issuing a directive on school bathroom access.

**“Once again, the Obama Administration has overstepped its constitutional bounds to meddle in the affairs of state and local government. Today’s announcement seeking to unilaterally redefine and expand federal law must be challenged. If President Obama thinks he can bully Texas schools into allowing men to have open access to girls in bathrooms, he better prepare for yet another legal fight.”

What about the comfort of the other students, *all *of them, not just the spawn of liberals who worship skin color and genitalia? These guys do go on about all. Maybe they mean all only after the bad ones have been indoctrinated.

I guess Obama would like to have a bathroom that would “fit” him in all the schools.

Make all bathrooms single use, put a standup and a squatter in every one and a lock on the door…then forget about it.

Those who continue to think they live in a democracy or representative republic are full of sh*t, not to mention crazy!!

Obama is blackmailing public schools throughout the United States by threatening to withhold public funds in order to force compliance with an edict he desires - without discussion and without seeking public or congressional approval.

Yes, there are legitimate transgender individuals. However, Under Obama’s edict there is no definition of what constitutes transgender. Instead of defining transgender as one who has undergone medical reassignment (surgical/chemical alteration), self-identify is all that is required.

This edict is being adopted by schools and spreading to businesses as well.

Of course, school kids will likely play games with this nonsense all day long - school officials are going to catch hell from kids and parents alike.

As a practical matter, let’s say you manage or are a supervisor at a retail establishment. You see a 10 year old girl walk into the women’s bathroom soon followed by a man. Do you seek to intervene and deny the man entry when he tells you he identifies as a woman or do you allow him entry? In other words, do you want to risk being party to indecent exposure toward or sexual assault of a 10 year old (with lawsuits by the girl’s parents to follow) or do you want to open your company up to a huge lawsuit by the “transgender” whom you have denied entry?

Barack Obama - IDIOT KING!!

My guess is that Obama (or more accurately, his puppeteer) knows something this outrageous won’t stand, and will show how “magnanimous” he is by offering some still-ghastly compromise.

I respectfully disagree. He promised to fundamentally change America and that’s what he is doing.

He’s on his way out and does not care what people think and does not choose to seek approval of Congress. Remember, he isn’t changing the law - he is changing the country by way of blackmail/withholding public funds.

Obama DOES NOT CARE how he changes the country - he cares only that it be changed. Change being the metric used to assess his presidency, I think he has been one of the most successful presidents the country has ever had. Look around America and the world - his “fingerprints” are EVERYWHERE!!

All this nonsense with men in women’s bathrooms while I see men who hide from other men if they have to share a bathroom.

Obama provided an unenforceable edict by way of blackmail to a non-existent problem, likely ensuring confusion, hostility, divisiveness and full employment for attorneys.

And all this time we mere mortals had no idea gender was an issue in the bathroom or locker rooms. How silly of us. (major sarc).

Obama has laid the foundation for a dictatorship in the US, he has acted as if he were one and history will blame the Repukes for allowing him to do it. When America falls and it is doing so now its the Repukes that will shoulder the blame.

100% I would BET $$$$ that in the WH with his close advisors, you know his Black Muslim group, I would bet they SCREAMED and laughed so hard the walls shook, bet there were high 5’s and the bubbly cork came out as they drank to AmeriKa fall…

Heard last night that the est of Trannys is 0.3% in the US So what about the other 99.7%, their rights don’t count.

There is no legit test for trannyism, its a “feel” thing and according to many in the ‘head shrinking’ business its common to go away, even among those who have reassignment surgery. NO ONE is BORN a tranny, unlike gays and lesbians. So America has to change and spend $$$ BILLIONS modifying bathroom so some guy who ‘FEELS’ like a woman today and wants to go take a squat!

I don’t care if your are a Dim or Repuke this is STUPID and beyond…

I wonder what would happen if the states withheld funds they collect for the feds?

Its PAST that time Sam, we don’t just need to withhold funds, but send them a message saying: “Come and Take It”