Obama persona non gratis

It is symptomatic of the national condition of the United States that the worst humiliation ever suffered by it as a nation, and by a US president personally, passed almost without comment last week. I refer to the November 20 announcement at a summit meeting in Phnom Penh that 15 Asian nations, comprising half the world’s population, would form a Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership excluding the United States.

President Barack Obama attended the summit to sell a US-based Trans-Pacific Partnership excluding China. He didn’t. The American led-partnership became a party to which no-one came.

Asia Times Online :: Post-US world born in Phnom Penh

Yep Obama really is making friends and influencing people. Now on to that $4 million dollar vacation at tax payer expense.

You are right, the world sees bammy as a NON-leader (note the vacation and its timing). Obama has never led in his life, the nations of the world know this and are now beginning to bypass the US. They see the US as a declining power and in fact see it as a collapsing power which is happening before their very eyes. Add to that at staggering debt of approaching $17 Trillion + additional $80 Trillion in UNFUNDED liabilities and a CRUSHING tax burden.

Connect the dots: Obama has a goal of 25%+ of our GDP going to support the feds, 1 out of every 4 dollars in the US to pay for Govt. Run the numbers but to do that it going to take a federal budget of about $5 Trillion or almost $2.5 Trillion MORE than the feds are getting now. Don’t care how you want to cut it, this means a DOUBLING of federal taxes. Now the rich have it, problem is they only have it today, this will drain their assets to the point they become middle class and suddenly there are no jobs except at the federal/state/county/city levels and SMALL business.

But then this has been Obama goal along: Govts become the largest employer, some industries come under govt control such as auto industry and a few others that the govt does NOT do. Basically all business that have more than 50 (I expect this to drop to around 30 +/-) employees will be ‘wards of the state’ due to outright ownership (GM) or due to the regulatory burden which results in near total control by the govt-feds.

This leaves small business with small companies: Dry cleaners, plumbers, connivence stores, food trade, welding shops etc etc etc.

Result: Same as always, a two tiered society with govt/large company workers…the NEW ELITE and the small capitalists…ah yes, the modern day communist model and I have seen it with my own eyes in my world travels. Cuba, Vietnam, China etc.

Yep LibTards are always smarter than history, it won’t fail if I do it mentality.