Obama recalls Racism by his own party

In a commencement address at Morehouse College in Atlanta, Georgia, President Barack Obama recalls Jim Crow laws and racism of the 40s and 50s. Morehouse College is a historically black college.

“Dr. King was just 15 years old when he enrolled here at Morehouse. He was an unknown, undersized, unassuming young freshman who lived at home with his parents. I think it’s fair to say he wasn’t the coolest kid on campus; for the suits he wore, his classmates called him ‘Tweed.’ But his education at Morehouse helped to forge the intellect, the soul force, the disciple and compassion that would transform America. It was here that he was introduced to the writings of Gandhi, and Thoreau, and the theory of civil disobedience. It was here that professors encouraged him to look past the world as it was and fight for the world as it should be,” Obama will say, according to text provided by the White House.

Obama Uses Commencement Address to Recall Jim Crow, Racism | The Weekly Standard
Once again Obama pulls out the race card and expects people not to realize he is talking about his own party. Meanwhile blacks are suffering greatly under this administration when it comes to jobs. Obama may give a pass to black on black or white violence but in the end, this administration is still playing the blacks for fools.

Read the whole speech and not quotes from a site. The whole thing was about how black youths have no excuse for failure anymore.

Also, the ideology of a party 150 years ago means nothing today…

The United States hasn’t been around for 250 years, let alone the Democrats.

There were still racist democrats in office until the late 1990s at least.

My mistake. I was thinking of the drop off from the 2000s to 1900s and then the 1800s…

There’s one in the White House right now…

When liberals say Republicans are racist, I love to say, “100% of Republicans voted in favor of abolishing slavery. Democrats cannot say the same.”

Wow that’s FANTASTIC!! And kind of sinister and meaningless. Considering that happened forever ago.

So the Constitution is meaningless, since it was created “forever ago”?