Obama’s parasitic illegal alien infestation at our borders jumps by 117 percent

See Number Of Unaccompanied Minors Detained At U.S. Border Continues To Rise

Jan 15, 2016

***”The number of unaccompanied minors detained at the U.S. border with Mexico continues to rise, with more than 6,700 taken into custody in December alone, according to the latest figures released this week.

The number is a jump from roughly 5,600 detained in November and 4,973 in October, according to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Compared to same three-month period in 2014, the number of apprehensions in 2015 represents a 117% jump.

Also on the rise are the number of families apprehended at the southwest border. In December, border authorities detained nearly 9,000 family units, up from 5,600 in November and 5,000 in October.”***

Keep in mind that this parasitic infestation orchestrated by Obama and his Administration has a very, very big price tag! Each illegal alien child costs hard working tax paying American citizens, including American Citizens living in our nation’s inner cities, a staggering $86,846.34 per illegal alien child. See Judicial Watch: Documents Reveal Obama HHS Paid Baptist Children and Family Services $182,129,786 for Four Months Housing of Illegal Alien Children

And, the frightening truth is, a number of our Republican candidates like Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Ben Carson, and John Kasich have every intention to legalize those who have invaded our borders, children and adults alike, and then use the force of the federal government to tax American Citizens to pay for the economic needs of this parasitic infestation.

Why is it than no one at Foxnews will ask any of the Republican candidates what they intend to do with the 10-20 million illegal aliens who have invaded our borders, and, how does each candidate proposed to finance the economic needs of those who are allowed to stay?

JWK

To support Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Ben Carson, or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama’s illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders, which panders to the Chamber of Commerce, the Club for Growth and our Global Governance Crowd

It’s amazing that people make a story out of this. In fact, some people make it into an important election issue.

Nothing to see here, let’s address real problems.

Oh, goody, another chart!

It was interesting to listen to the Republican debate the other evening and not hearing how Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, or John Kasich plan to finance the economic needs of the millions upon millions of illegal entrants who are here, which each of these candidates intend to allow to stay in our country under their immigration reforms.

JWK

*** The surest way for Obama to accomplish his fundamental transformation of America is to flood America with the poverty stricken and destitute populations of other countries.***

Lousy parasitic children. If only there was some final solution to all these freeloading minors.

[quote=“DHLiberal, post:5, topic:48098”]
Lousy parasitic children. If only there was some final solution to all these freeloading minors.
[/quote]Yes, like maybe their own people actually take care of them. That’s exactly like the Holocaust. Exactly.

Yup! One example being the gray haired illegal children being enrolled in our public school systems.

See Outrage: Illegal alien “children” with graying hair enrolling in schools [AUDIO]
August 28, 2014

***“What the Obama administration is doing to America regarding illegal immigration is absolutely criminal. However, what it’s doing to our children in schools in despicable and deplorable.

Just take two minutes to listen to this interview with the Mayor of Lynn, Massachusetts, Judith Flanagan Kennedy, and what she is facing. She’s being forced to accept gray-haired “students.”***

JWK

The surest way for Obama to accomplish his fundamental transformation of America is to flood America with the poverty stricken and destitute populations of other countries.

And you believe these 9,000 people are going to undermine America? What is this, like 5% of the number of immigrants coming into America each year?

Fear mongering, anyone?

Those are your obfuscating words. Now, what exactly does the title of the tread indicate?

JWK

To support Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Ben Carson, or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama’s illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders, which panders to the Chamber of Commerce, the Club for Growth and our Global Governance Crowd

“Obama’s parasitic illegal alien infestation at our borders jumps by 117 percent”

And, it’s not a stretch to think the reason you are concerned about this issue is because of a belief those illegal aliens negatively affect the greatest nation on the face of the Earth.

It’s not a very great nation that can’t handle 9,000 families who don’t pay taxes. Mountain out of a molehill.

If it were 9,000 white kids on the Canadian border, they would already be adopted by now.

But they’re brown, so…alien infestation.

Oh hogwash. The race card has been so overused that it’s worn off the markings…

When all else fails play the race card.

Stating facts about illegal aliens has nothing to do with race! When foreigners invade our borders with the very intention of living on the public dole, they are in fact parasites.

And it is a well known fact that when they invade our borders they target States where they can receive the most public benefits which are funded by American Citizens who are taxed and made into tax slaves to support the economic needs of this parasitic infestation!

SEE Report: California’s High Welfare Benefits Attract New Immigrants:

January 27, 2015

"In a report entitled “Immigrants Tend to Live in High Welfare Benefit States,” published on Jan. 26, 2015, the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) determined that “the generous welfare benefits offered by some states have magnetic effects and alter the geographic sorting of immigrants in the United States”–attracting many to California."

Also see: Report: Majority of Illegal Immigrant Households On Welfare

September 10, 2015

***"More than half of households headed by immigrants in the county illegally, or 62 percent, received welfare benefits in 2012, according to a report released by the Center for Immigration Studies.

In the same time period, 49 percent of households headed by legal immigrants received welfare benefits, while 30 percent of households headed by natives received the same."***

Whether you agree or disagree, the fact is, American Citizens, including hard working citizens in our nation’s inner-cities, are being made into tax slaves to support the economic needs of those who have invaded America’s borders. And, American citizens are sick and tired of this crap as pointed out by Bernadette Lancelin who SUMMARIZES what most American Citizens are saying.

JWK

To support Marco Rubio, Chris Christie, Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, or John Kasich, is to support a continuance of Obama’s illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders, which panders to the Chamber of Commerce, the Club for Growth and our Global Governance Crowd

I think I can speak with some experience as my wife is Canadian… USCIS don’t care where you are from, the immigration system is hell. I’ve had to quit my US job and move out of the US to be with my wife and son due to all the problems we’ve had doing things legally. At this point, we are seriously considering dropping our immigration case and I just immigrate to Canada and say piss off to the USA. It’s obvious the USA really doesn’t want our family of highly skilled technical experts with all the shit USCIS puts us through. It’s just unbelievable how hostile and how unwelcome my own country has made my family and myself feel because I married the women I love who happens to be from another country.

[ATTACH]2729[/ATTACH]

Don’t feel bad. There was a German restaurant on Treasure Island, Florida for years which my wife and I loved to go to. As soon as Obama got into office the owners, who were productive people, paid all their taxes, loved America and were trying to get permanent resident status were rejected and deported by Obama.

Obama wants to flood America with the poverty stricken, poorly educated and low skilled populations of other countries to increase the number of people in America dependent upon government for their subsistence.

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon an Obama, welfare, food stamp, section 8 housing, college loan check, and now free Obamacare along with FREE BACON, we can blackmail them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ Our Washington Establishment’s Free Cheese Democracy, designed to establish a federal plantation which confiscates and then redistributes wealth that wage earners, business and investors have worked to create.

[quote=“johnwk, post:16, topic:48098”]
Obama wants to flood America with the poverty stricken, poorly educated and low skilled populations of other countries to increase the number of people in America dependent upon government for their subsistence.
[/quote]Obama’s actually been decent on deportation. He’s deported more people than any president in history(nearly 3 million people). The total number of illegals has actually shrunk under Obama by about a million.

That’s 11 million too many for my liking, but Obama has been better on this issue than any Republican likely will be, with the exception of Trump and *maybe *Cruz.

Democrats want voters and Republicans love cheap labor. So both sides have cooperated since the 90s to flood the country with 3rd world cart pushers. Obama(oddly enough) has been the most proactive deporter since president Eisenhower. He deported nearly as many in 2013, as Bush did in his entire first term.

This should be better understood. Most of the Republicans running right now, are running to the Left of Obama on immigration. Trump and Cruz are the only ones who will try to move things in the right direction. “Anyone other than Clinton” is not acceptable. They’ll do exactly what Bush did, let the numbers grow by millions more. There are only two candidates who will stem the tide.

The fact is, neither Cruz nor Trump has articulated a specific plan to encourage illegal entrants to leave on their own such as:

*Requiring business owners to verify they are hiring a legal resident of the United States;

Stepping up the prosecution of business owners who hire illegal entrants;

Deny illegal entrants any tax payer financed medical care (excepting in a life death situation);

Deny the children of illegal aliens access to a State’s public school system and all public assistance programs, i.e., any privileges created by a state for its citizens;

Direct the appropriate federal government agencies to identify aliens who have overstayed their visa and prioritized their expulsion from our country whenever their name comes up when applying for a driver’s license, stopped for a traffic infraction or other crime, etc.

Forbid and make it a crime for illegals to live in any public housing unit or section eight housing;

Evict section eight occupants and public housing occupants if caught harboring illegal aliens;

And making it a point to never allow a person who has entered our country illegally, or is here illegally and caught, to re-enter our country legally in the future __ giving existing illegals a two month period to leave on their own before implementing this rule.*

The problem is, our big media, including Foxnews, and this includes Sean Hannity, avoid asking our republican candidates to lay our their specific plan to deal with the millions of illegal entrants who are here!**

JWK

Let us not forget this coming election the betrayal by House Republicans and Senate Republicans who voted in favor of Paul Ryan’s Bill to finance Obama’s invasion of our borders!