Obama Secret Meeting with MSNBC:

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama met with Rachel Maddow, Al Sharpton and other “influential progressives” on Tuesday as part of his campaign to sell the public on the need to extend the Bush middle-class tax cuts.

Obama Meets With Rachel Maddow, Al Sharpton, ‘Influential Progressives’

Obama: Thanks for helping me win now let’s destroy those crazy conservatives even more!!! What’s on the schedule?

Maddow: Well, we have a few stories that you may be interested in Mr. President, did you know Bohener hasn’t been paying taxes and has bank accounts in the Caymen Islands too!

Sharpton: Yes, Yes, We also have clear evidence that McCain’s racism goes back to his great-great grandfather who used to own slaves!!!

Obama: That’s good stuff guys keep up the good work! I’ll definitely win the 2016 election at this point.

Sharpton and Maddow: Yes We Can!!

Obama Consults with MSNBC Hosts Sharpton, Maddow… on Tax Rates
President Barack Obama met with several MSNBC hosts this afternoon at the White House to discuss tax rates, according to Huffington Post reporter Jennifer Bendery. The reporter wondered if an “MSNBC love fest” was going on at the White House.

Oh to have been that fly on the wall

already posted here: http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f10/obama-secret-meeting-msnbc-38632/

I merged the threads.

Anyway, these folk have more economic expertise than he does, and they helped get him reelected. So of course he would consult the and stroke them.

I don’t think economics has anything to do with it. That’s what he has economic advisers for.

ANnnndd this surprises you all —HHHooowwww? The CEO of some modeling agency to be British ambassador?