Obamacare-- Republican's fault

**Health Care: **As Democrats grow increasingly worried that ObamaCare will explode on the launch pad just as midterm elections get going, the Obama administration seeks to pin blame on Republicans. Good luck with that.
Earlier this week, Health and Human Services head Kathleen Sebelius admitted that she didn’t realize how complicated getting ObamaCare off the ground would be.
Sebelius complained that “no one fully anticipated” the difficulties involved in implementing ObamaCare, or how confusing it would be with the public.

Read More At Investor’s Business Daily: Sebelius Tries To Blame GOP For Coming ObamaCare Failures - Investors.com

Obamacare is imploding with major problems from jacking up the costs to all Americans and many states opposing its implementation. Many people will not be able to afford it and will fall between the cracks.

I have to wonder if hospitals will still offer charity for those who can not afford it?

Meanwhile it sounds like the democrats are pulling an Obama and blaming others for their mistakes which they forced on people and people still overwhelmingly still do not want.

Nobody knew what was in it but the Communists who wrote it and none of them were elected.

BTW, did you see Obama’s budget wheeled into the Capital the other morning? Had to be at least a zillion pages. There’s no way he really knows what’s in it. It would take years for any one person to read it.

My retort, Mr.Sybelius, is NOT A SINGLE REPUBLICAN VOTED FOR OBAMACARE. THIS IS YOUR MESS, AND GET READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR STUPIDITY.

[quote=“natstew, post:2, topic:39041”]
Nobody knew what was in it but the Communists who wrote it and none of them were elected.

BTW, did you see Obama’s budget wheeled into the Capital the other morning? Had to be at least a zillion pages. There’s no way he really knows what’s in it. It would take years for any one person to read it.
[/quote]I read about that and it will do just like Obamacare in if it is passed, the implementation will generate even more rules and Taxes

“Mr.”?? HER name is Kathleen.

Anyway, even the LOW INFORMATION voters are seeing a dip in their take-home pay. Maybe, just maybe, come next year when they see the REAL BANG, they’ll find the time to revolt.
However, because they ARE ‘low information voters’, they’ll likely believe whatever’s fed them in snipits from MSM.

I give their waking up as much hope as I do:

None of this, mind you, has anything to do with Republicans. And if the GOP were smart, it’d be focused on making sure that, come next November, the public knows that, too.

Yeah, right. Since when were Republicans good at COMMUNICATING?

My guess is that they’d be good at it IF their heart was in it.
Or, like GWB, depending on, “the truth will out”, where politics are concerned.

Um, yeah, look what happens when you pass the bill first, then figure out just what is says. I think they found that it’s going to be tougher to manipulate than they thought. Not that they can’t, but they actually have to work at it.

Suzanna, I think you just gave me some hope. Liberals don’t know how to work! lol