Obama's Favorite TV Show Dominates the Emmy's:

So what is Obama’s Favorite Show? Starz’s Homeland

Homeland the series stars Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison, a Central Intelligence Agency officer and Damian Lewis as Nicholas Brody, a U.S. Marine. Mathison has come to believe that Brody, who was held captive by Al-Qaeda as a prisoner of war, was turned by the enemy and now threatens the United States.

My local radio show host critiqued that Homeland being Obama’s favorite show is equivalent to Charlie Sheen’s favorite show being Breaking Bad. A reference to Charlies wild drug use last year which costed him his job on Two and a Half Men. The highest paying TV Gig in America. Breaking Bad is about a Chemistry Teacher turned drug dealer when he has to come up with the money to pay for his cancer treatments.

So, setting aside the fact that Homeland is indeed a great show. Why else would Obama like Homeland. I’m sure conservative talking heads are already foaming at the mouth!

In a recent interview Obama said that when the girls go play tennis he switches on Homeland and pretends he’s at work. As the conservative leaning Hot Air asks which is more disturbing? Obama: I pretend I’m Going to Work and Switch on Homeland:

1. That Obama ‘pretends he’s going to work’ on Saturdays and watches ‘Homeland’?
  2. That Obama finds Manchurian Candidate-style POWs-turned-terrorists to be plausible?

Of course, Obama is just trying to appeal to the millions of people who watch the surprise hit cable series the one that beat out Mad Men and Breaking bad (the two favorites), but nevertheless it begs the question!

Obama’s Favorite Show, “Homeland,” Dominates Emmy Awards

Who gives a hoot what he watches on TV?

I thought it was Bill Maher?? Humph… Who knew?

You haven’t mastered the art of misdirected, petty, hypocritical, outrage.

omfg why the hell is he watching tv presidents can’t watch tv i’m paying him to ruin america with my tax dollars and that m___ f___ is watching television?!?!