Obama's GITMO plan is to hand our naval base over to our enemies!

It appears more people are agreeing with me on Obama wanting to close down Gitmo so, in addition to setting terrorists free, Obama can also hand our naval base over to Cuba which then allows this communist government to invite a hostile foreign nation in and set up their own military base at GITMO which is 90 miles off our shores. CLICK HERE and see “Shut down Gitmo or bust for the Obama administration” listen to the Kate McFarland segment.

Have the America people forgotten the distress caused by the Cuban Missile crisis?

JWK

Obama is the worst President ever!. Here is a LIST of Obama’s evil doings!

I think he is looking forward to something the next president can’t undo. A parting Foxtrot Yankee to America.

And our spineless Republican controlled Congress will not impeach this lawless thug!

JWK

To support Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama’s illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

Jimmy Carter, formerly known as the worst president in American history, at least had the decency to give away the Canal Zone legally with a treaty submitted to the Senate.

****I see that today, Obama will be giving aid and comfort to ten more enemies of America by releasing them from GITMO. [COLOR=blue]LINK

JWK**[/COLOR]**
When will the America People realize we have an Islamic cell operating out of our nation’s White House? Will they come to this conclusion when Islamic terrorist activities begin in our southern Border States or cities like NewYork City?***

I’ve pointed out Obama’s intention to close GITMO and to GIVE it to the Castro brothers at least a year ago. I’ve stated it on this site on many occasions since. The reason he didn’t do it earlier in his administration is because he knew he would catch holy hell from not only the Republicans, but from many members of his own party and most Americans. He’s in his final year and it is clear the gloves, such as they were, are now off on any number of fronts.

This country needs GITMO - a location to detain and interrogate enemy combatants. Releasing them ensures many of them will join in further attacks on Americans and our allies. Placing these people in our prisons would only serve to INFECT our incarcerated thugs with the teachings of Sharia and other teachings of terrorists. Talk about a recruiting tool - I can’t think of a better one for the jihadists.

Unfortunately, even before his election in Nov. of 2008, Obama voiced his belief that GITMO had been a source of terrorist recruitment. He believes that the existence of GITMO is why terrorists find it easy to recruit more misfits into their ranks. I think it is for this reason he will move to ensure we can never use GITMO again. The only way he can do so is to hand the Keys to Castro. Obama has already “softened” this nations view on Cuba and the Castro brothers and in Obama’s thinking, the legitimization of Castro’s Cuba paves the way for the transfer of GITMO.

Obama ignores many facts to arrive at this conclusion - among them: GITMO did not exist on 9/11/01 and we were repeated hit even before 9/11; remember WTC 1 and the Cole? Second, the successes experienced by terrorist groups with their attacks all over the world, the West’s lack of purposeful response resulting in the West’s projected weakness, have proven to be a prime recruitment tool - IMHO.

Summation: We twice elected precisely the wrong man at precisely the wrong time in our history.

Summation: We twice elected precisely the wrong man at precisely the wrong time in our history.

I still question that 2nd election; really both, but fer sure the 2nd!:angry::machinegu:sick: