Obama's latest telepromter moment

Obama used the tragic event to promote himself with tee shirts and propaganda while he read off the teleprompter is latest scripted speech extolling his view that the rhetoric should be more civil.

Meanwhile his actions have been reflective of his true nature. His call to congratulate the sheriff for his remarks about this being linked to rightwing extremism. His previous statements like bringing a gun to a knife fight does not show that he will dial down the hate that spews from liberals.

Let me show a response so that our liberals here can see who causes harm

by Socialization January 14, 2011 11:14 AM EST
Utter non sense. Look in the mirror to your left.

It was not the fear of conservative violence that caused Ann Coulter’s speech to be canceled.
It was a liberal who bit the finger off a man who disagreed with him on healthcare.
It was Obama-loving Amy Bishop who took a gun to work and murdered co-workers.
Joseph Stack flew his plane into the IRS building after writing an anti-conservative manifesto.
It was liberals who destroyed AM radio towers outside of Seattle.
It’s liberals who burn down Hummer dealerships.
It was progressive SEIU union thugs who beat a black conservative man who spoke his mind.
It’s doubtful that a conservative fired shots into a GOP campaign headquarters.
In fact, Democrats have no monopoly on having their offices vandalized.
Don’t forget it was Obama’s friend Bill Ayers who used terrorism as a tool for political change. SDS is still radical, with arrests in 2007 and the storming of the CATO Institute in July 2008.
It was a liberal who was sentenced to two years for bringing bombs and riot shields to the Republican National Convention in 2008.
It was a liberal who threatened to kill a government informant who infiltrated her Austin-based group that planned to bomb the RNC.
It was liberals who assaulted police in Berkeley.
It was liberals who intimidated and threw rocks through the windows of researchers.
The two Black Panthers who stood outside polls intimidating people with nightsticks were probably not right-wingers.
Every time the G20 gets together, it’s not conservatives who destroy property and cause chaos.

Read more: Comments on: Critics Assail Cheering and T-Shirts at Obama Tucson Speech - CBS News

The two Black Panthers who stood outside polls intimidating people with nightsticks were probably not right-wingers.

For those not familiar with the two Black Panthers involved in that incident, you need to read this link;

New Black Panther Leader King Samir Shabazz “You’re going to have to kill some crackers. You’re going to have to kill their babies.” [Video & Transcript] at Ironic Surrealism v3.0

If this is not hate, I don’t think it exists anywhere.

EDIT: Did the Justice Dept not prosecute because** they** were intimidated, or are they sympathetic ?

Good question, and I think I know the answer.

Afraid they’ll be tagged as racist.

Well, that is likely true, too, but I think they are also sympathetic.

Maybe, but a Dem’s most important function, is to protect the party. They cover for each other. Even if they don’t agree, they still defend to the end.