Of concern also

Just sitting here waiting for Melania to speak.
Just thought about the choice involves also the spouse:
1st Lady Melania, OR
1st Gentleman(???) Bill

Think seriously before you vote!! :whistle:

I think ole Billy has one foot in the grave and the other one is on a banana peel. He is 5 mo younger than I am and that boy is in bad shape…

I think ole Billy has one foot in the grave and the other one is on a banana peel. He is 5 mo younger than I am and that boy is in bad shape…
I tend to agree that he looks really bad. But with proper care, normally who really knows. Of course there are some things that just naturally can shorten your life. Like if you exercise too much for your age, eat too much for your age, drink too much or have sex with every female you can either talk into it or force to have it. So thinking about it Bill may not make it to erection day. (yes, I know, it was a pun).

Oh such nasty language-- men do not talk like that—social warrior

**Oh such nasty language-- men do not talk like that—social warrior **
I am a republican. According to the democrats I’m a follower of the devil. So…the devil made me say it. (wink).
(or maybe it was because I’m having a GOOD DAY & it was the beer).

:rofl:

You look at B&H and they both really show their age, but are have mental and physical challenges, I suspect that both or on bucket full of meds and I would not doubt there is a doc always close. I have “never lied” none of have, but the few times I have had to do it as an adult the stress it gave me was incredible. Its far easier to tell the truth and pay the price than lie and pay the price and pay it double due to what it takes from you. Look at their personal life and what it had to cost them mentally and physically to amass $2Billion LARGE in about 10 years and not invent something or manuf something nothing by scamming and selling out themselves and their country over and over, every day.

Bill can barely talk, he looks like he is in his 80’s rather than barely 70. She is a physical wreck and both have to lie to cover the last lie which was to cover the lie before that etc etc etc.

You cannot live that way and not pay the price and they are paying BIG TIME…

I would be neither of them has a efficiency report that says: “if you don’t want an honest answer don’t ask this officer a question”

Bill can barely talk, he looks like he is in his 80’s rather than barely 70.
The way Bill looks his “memories” could kill him.

My guess is, he is trying to remember to think to forget.

Concur.

The guy looks and talks like he’s been dragged over 12 miles of hard road, six of 'em gravel.

Seriously, he’s got to be a medical marvel considering he’s still alive.