Official SOS from Australia - Save us from Fascism

:red_square:
Official SOS from Australia
Reignite Democracy Australia
It’s time for our international friends to recognise that Australia is at war with its’ government and we need help.

Comments on video:

• This will never stop until us Australians stand as one and say enough is enough!! No one is coming to help us!!!

• Monica, you are an Australian “Joan of Arc” in our hour of need Britain had “Boadecia” - Egypt “Cleopatra” Take your place in history as a woman who put ‘right’ and patriotism ahead of personal comfort. Edith Cavell, Lady Dudley etc etc. You didn’t seek this out but your light shines forth to the world. [I saw your interview at the catholic conference in the USA] God bless your endeavors!

• This is should be on all tv stations in Australia for everyone to see. We love Australia so much . You make me cry Monica. You are so inspiring. Thank you

• COMPLIANCE IS NOT A WAY OUT OF TYRANNY… YOU MUST PROTECT FREEDOM AT ALL COST!!

• I haven’t teared up for a long time but this did, I have seen and feel the despair around me and it makes me sick to my core. Well done Monica

:red_square:

#AustraliaHasFallen
GPs in Australia have been muzzled by the federal government. Make this go viral. How dare they do this to doctors. Share widely.#RETWEETME
LINK

Horrible! Australian GeStapo strip child from mother who does not want to vaccinate child: VIDEO LINK