Omg glenn beck has a secret

Glenn Beck Gives Government Until Monday to Come Clean About Boston Bombing Cover-Up - YouTube

Glenn Beck has it. The key to victory. He will expose Obama for what he is. He is ready to make this happen.

Or he is again blowing something way out of proportion in hopes of improving ratings. lol :ninja:

He’s got proof that the Saudi dude in the hospital (the now he is, now he isn’t suspect) was going to be deported for ties to terrorism until Obama’s gang made the paperwork vanish and Janet lied to congress about it. Another poor attempt at a coverup by Spanky and Our Gang in the White House that can’t seem to grasp that video tape, recordings, copies of speeches and paperwork exists even after they hide or alter THEIR copies.

Its so amateurish that it is almost embarrassing if that be the case. lol. Can’t even make a cover-up work.

Amateurish? not the first time for the Kenyan. The whole birth certificate thing was amateurish. First the people who were asking for it were racist, then it didn’t matter, then it didn’t exist, even the beauracrat in charge of birth certificates in Hawaii said it can’t be found, then said it doesn’t exist. Then four years after his birthplace was questioned, by Hillary Clinton BTW, the Emperor goes to Hawaii for a quick visit and it mysteriously appears. Now, if we suggest suspicious circumstances we’re attacked as conspiracy nuts, even by Republicans.
Fast and furious - amateurish?
Benghazi - amateurish?

I think it’s as much, ‘In your face arrogance’, as amateurish.

'What difference does it make at this point and time, senator?"

It’s the whole damn Regime and they have crossed the line into tyranny!

They laugh at us off camera, in their evil closed circle meetings.

I don’t believe that Obama was born in Kenya, his birth certificate is genuine, even the Republican governor of Hawaii agreed.

I wish he was born in Kenya though.

I can’t wait to tune in on Monday to see how Beck lies, wiggles, squirms, deflects and spins his way out of this one. “Oh look over there…something else bright and shiny and NEW!”

Are people still obsessing over this Saudi? Really? Do people want that much for him to be guilty?

First the media reported he was a suspect, when he wasn’t. Boston police and the FBI said as much.
He fully cooperated with authorities and allowed them to search him when he was a witness.
Then Hannity has a guest that claims he has “a source,” that says the Saudi will be deported, Hannity says he’ll look into it.
Beck then goes hog wild and runs with that, blowing it up into a conspiracy and that this Saudi is behind the bombing.
The ICE and the FBI both say, no, that’s not true, he’s not being deported. There is A Saudi national being deported for completely unrelated reasons.
Beck still goes with his story, claiming a congressional source that is unable to give him paperwork that proves his claims.

I mean, seriously? The only people that have claimed there’s something fishy with him are either the media or Beck. The police, the FBI, the ICE, everyone has said he’s innocent. And yet still the right-wing media and the people on this forum so desperately want him to be guilty that I think this is like the fourth dang topic on it.

The purpose of this thread was to make a tongue and cheek comment about Beck who acted so…“omnious” and all tough guy when he is an expert at OVER-EVALUTION. I can take an event and take it to an extreme case and connect pretty anything you want. I used this example in class. I told the students that I could prove by logical deduction that Columbus caused 9-11

Hey, if he’d been forthcoming and prompt I’d tend to believe he was born in Hawaii, but if there’s nothing to hide, why the four year delay and all the excuses?
I doubt the birth cetificate is legit, abnormalities have been pointed out by Document experts.

Because his birth certificate is none of your business?

Honestly, this obsession with birth certificates and college records and other personal papers for presidents didn’t exist until the New York Times stupidly leaked Bush’s transcripts. Now every time there’s an election, people want to see the President’s papers. As if his English composition grade matter in governing the country.

Well if its good enough for the goose, its good for the gander.

[quote=“Trekky0623, post:10, topic:39139”]
Because his birth certificate is none of your business?

Honestly, this obsession with birth certificates and college records and other personal papers for presidents didn’t exist until the New York Times stupidly leaked Bush’s transcripts. Now every time there’s an election, people want to see the President’s papers. As if his English composition grade matter in governing the country.
[/quote]Just like a typical assembly line indoctrinated no nothing.
ANY employer hiring for more than McDonalds pays, will want your School Info, personal info and even credit info. This man works for US, not the other way around as you liperals try to declare. I would not Hire either of the Obama adults to wash my car. I would not let them near my house, or my family. He is an inexperienced, and sadly under qualified excuse for a President. He’s never even worked in the private sector. He is by far the worst example we could ever show our kids, of what to aspire to. He’s a dishonest, disrespectful, arrogant, elitist, liberal, who cares more about his Image, than his responsibilities to this country and its citizens. I am putting a new sign in my yard in his honor. No Obama supporters allowed.
The dumbest adult I ever met is my Mother In Law. She thinks Marijuana is a place in Mexico. She voted for Obama twice. She also thought Dihydrogen monoxide was a pollutant. Even SHE can see how Obama is dishonest and hurting this country. What a piece of work.

So why didn’t anyone want Reagan’s college records, or Kennedy’s? In fact, anyone before 2000. Other jobs aren’t democratic. If college transcripts mattered that much to the voters, then don’t vote for someone that doesn’t release them. But they certainly aren’t required to release anything. College transcripts and birth certificates are private by default for a reason. They’re personal information.

They most certainly ARE required to release their birth certificates to prove both the age requirement and the U.S. born requirement.

This is done as a matter of course.

How anyone could not know that is beyond me.

Birth certificates didn’t even exist until 1900. But, as a challenge, find me Kennedy’s birth certificate he released to the public and I’ll shut up.

Here you go

Documents: Birth Certificate of John F. Kennedy

Just for fun, here’s Ronny’s

Ronald Reagan’s Birth Certificate

Hardly “none of [my] business” when he was running to be President. Keeping his birth certificate confidential is his right. Contrary to his own belief, being President is not.

What ever happened to the Beck thread?

Anyway I gave up on Beck a long time ago as he is way to erratic to bother with.

lol, see the date at the bottom of Reagan’s birth certificate. He didn’t release it until 1991. So thanks for proving my point. No one cared about his birth certificate.

And Kennedy’s isn’t loading, but I’ll warn you there are many fakes on eBay and other sides passing off as his.