On Sarah Palin's Death Threat Claims

I was reading the Nation a left wing site that assured that Palin’s claim of threats against her were not genuine, then they claim that there is documented death threats from rightwingers.

On Sarah Palin’s Death Threat Claims | The Nation

The article is more than likely a rebuttal to a recent one of Michelle Malkins where she documented violence by the left.

Michelle Malkin » Blame Righty: A condensed history

Of course the left is going to downplay death threats against her.

They’re trying to claim that she’s lying about these death threats. What about all of these lefty politicians who claim that they have death threats against them but never file charges against the people who make them? Does that mean that the lefty politicians are lying?

[quote=“candygirl, post:2, topic:28894”]
Of course the left is going to downplay death threats against her.

They’re trying to claim that she’s lying about these death threats. What about all of these lefty politicians who claim that they have death threats against them but never file charges against the people who make them? Does that mean that the lefty politicians are lying?
[/quote]Leftys have been known to damage their own property and make claims that have later been proved untrue about threats or violence by right wingers.

The overwhelming evidence is that when violence is concerned lefty violence has far surpassed anything that a righty has done. To many times have I seen claims that the right have done this or that and if one investigates it was actually done by the left.

I can always tell a lefty when they attribute things to the right that have been done by the left. I remember such a case where one guy was complaining about Bush having done something and it turned out it was actually Bill Clinton.

I would like to state the sheer hypocrisy of the left when they complain about something a righty does and then praise a lefty for doing the same thing

B-b-but that’s different!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/SusannaHarriff/Smilies/sarcasm.gif

This is embarrassing to admit, but I used to be one of those leftys. Hate to admit it. My wife (lifetime Right Winger) loves to point it out still. =)

Don’t be embarrassed. That has happened to a good many lucky people who were not so small minded that they couldn’t see the truth when it finally dawned on them.

I was one too.

In my teens, I was foolish enough to feel sorry for Jimmy Carter when Reagan kicked his backside in the '80 election.

Don’t be too embarassed. I voted a straight Democrat ticket in 1988.

It’s not often that you find a lifetime conservative woman. When you do. GRAB HER and NEVER LET GO. You’ve got a gem.

It was the tough guy tank photo wasn’t it.

I seem to recall that pic being one of the biggest sources of ridicule for him.

:howler:

Well, that and his bovine excrement policies he wanted to pursue.

I considered voting for Ross Perot. I even considered voting for Jimmy Carter!

Fortunately, both of them turned me off before the election took place. But I really wasn’t thinking liberal thoughts when I considered voting for them - it was some of their liberal thoughts that turned me off!

No. I was raised to be a good and loyal Democrat. I would have voted for a turd if it had a ‘D’ next to it.