On the 40th Anniversary...another day of infamy

https://snt129.mail.live.com/Handlers/ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=iVqnxmq0Qiz7yx9wDoQHaJCbdvFtmTur7NXWmqaf1Ds%3D0&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.townhall.com%2FTownhall%2FCar%2Fb%2Fgv012213dAPR20130122034511.jpg

lol you forget something or am I missing something:eusa_think:

The only way we can win is to keep the debate on the issue of life. Leaders of organizations like NARAL and Planned Parenthood have been successful at re-framing the debate to one about women’s rights. In fact, that’s what people who want to take away other people’s rights always want to do, invent rights that conflict with people’s natural rights. This is exactly like the pro-slavery “states’ rights,” and “property rights” arguments. And that’s what they have in common, taking away someone’s personhood and turning them into property.

America has fallen for the lies of the pro-choice movement. And I am increasingly convinced that these lies come straight from the father of lies, Satan. There is something Satanic about what pro-choice organizations are doing in defending the indefensible.

Did the cartoon not show up? I can see it on my computer.

Let’s not mince words. “Pro-choice” is exactly what you claim that it is: an attempt to make evil appear good. ("Woe to thos times when evil is perceived as good and good is perceived as evil.) Pro-abortion, pro-aborts, pro-death, etc., express the reality behind the stand. Choice is only a choice when it doesn’t involve the taking or maiming of another human life. And yes, the whole issue of abortion on demand is the progency of the father of lies.

No its not showing up is it this

Meanwhile…back in the real world:

NBC/WSJ poll: Majority, for first time, want abortion to be legal - First Read

**Why Republicans should stop talking about Roe v. Wade
Posted by Aaron Blake on January 22, 2013 at 11:46 am

It’s hard to get 70 percent of Americans to agree on much of anything these days. But, for the first time, one of those things is Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion.

According to a new poll from NBC News and the Wall Street Journal, released on the law’s 40th anniversary Tuesday, fully seven in 10 Americans say they would oppose the overturning of the Supreme Court decision. And perhaps more remarkably, 57 percent say they “feel strongly” that it should not be overturned.

more at the link… Why Republicans should stop talking about Roe v. Wade

I think the graphic is an excellent summary and note the group in the top right quarter as an example of those who believe in one thing for themselves but would not impose it on others.

http://www.pewforum.org/uploadedImages/Topics/Issues/Abortion/PF_13.01.16_abortionMoralityRoevWade.png

The whole article is worth reading no matter what position you take as an individual…since it is mostly about the political impact on the Republican Party.

As a great man once observed …

"I’ve noticed that everybody who is for abortion has already been born"
Ronald Reagan

Morality is never decided by public opinion polls. I don’t care how many elections it costs, abortion is murder, and we need to make a big deal about it.