Orange pants suit, size 16?

Former U.S. Attorney Joseph DiGenova commented on the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton:

“They have reached a critical mass in their investigation of the secretary and all of her senior staff, and, it’s going to come to a head, I would suggest, in the next 60 days.”

“I believe that the evidence that the FBI is compiling will be so compelling that, unless [Lynch] agrees to the charges, there will be a massive revolt inside the FBI, which she will not be able to survive as an attorney general. It will be like Watergate.”

“The evidence against the Clinton staff and the secretary is so overwhelming at this point that if, in fact, she chooses not to charge Hillary, they will never be able to charge another federal employee with the negligent handling of classified information,”

“The intelligence community will not stand for that. They will fight for indictment and they are already in the process of gearing themselves to basically revolt if she refuses to bring charges.”

Former U.S. attorney: Clinton could face criminal indictment | Washington Examiner

I would assume that he is basing his observations on contacts in the FBI and intelligence services. How would this “revolt” would take place? Attorney General Loretta Lynch is almost certain to try to “slow walk” her study of the FBI recommendations. After the primaries? After the DNC convention? After the election? After the inauguration? We all know that Obama, not Lynch, will make the final decision; meanwhile Hillary is a puppet on a string.

This may just be the old Washington trick of getting out ahead of a reveal with an overwhelming suggestion about the details so when the actual details come out they will seem like no big deal; even if they are damning.

We tend to fall for this gimmick regularly so they have no reason to stop using it.

Reminds me of when Pelosi said she would punish bad deeds of congress people and then use every stalling tactic she could to do to do nothing if it was a democrat often with a slap on the hand while charging republicans who had the good grace to resign.

I’ll believe Hillary is going to jail the day I win the lottery - which I don’t play.

Still, I hadn’t thought of what you just said. There are, of course, articles all over the internet suggesting that Hillary might could oughta maybe really be going to jail, but this is the strongest - and latest - one I’ve read.
Yup, you’re right, RET. Same MO.

And the Clinton’s never fail to offer up some comic relief:

Clinton’s campaign has maintained that the investigation is not focused on Clinton herself and is not criminal in nature.

:howler:

I have a greater chance of getting eaten by cannibals on the Congo than Hildebeast has of going to jail.

No matter what, even if she did get prosecuted, convicted, sentenced and all…

Obamalamadingdong will just pardon her.

I think you are all on the money. Wishful thinking on my part.

[quote=“old_dog, post:1, topic:48074”]
Former U.S. Attorney Joseph DiGenova commented on the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton:
I would assume that he is basing his observations on contacts in the FBI and intelligence services. How would this “revolt” would take place? Attorney General Loretta Lynch is almost certain to try to “slow walk” her study of the FBI recommendations. After the primaries? After the DNC convention? After the election? After the inauguration? We all know that Obama, not Lynch, will make the final decision; meanwhile Hillary is a puppet on a string.
[/quote]I would hope that some FBI agents were principled enough that they’d resign and go public with their concerns. That would be dynamite.

There has been some news that the FBI is expanding their probe to include bribery and corruption involving money to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for State Department favours and considerations. Be still, my heart.

In the end it depends if obama allows this to go anywhere or keep on plugging for Hillary figuring she will continue his destruction of America once in.