Oregon becomes first state to allow nonbinary on drivers license

I’ll be doing this ASAP (unless I forget about it) since I have joined the masses who identify sexually as the now-trendy Apache Attack Helicopter. My pronouns will all be “Majesty,” and I will not tolerate misgendering me.

Beginning July 1, Oregonians will be able to choose “X” for sex Instead of “F” or “M” on their licenses and identification cards. Applicants will have to pay replacement or renewal fees.

Oregon becomes first state to allow nonbinary on drivers license | OregonLive.com

Well, allrighty then. Absolutely stupid, but I’m not surprised Oregon did this. I’ve spent enough time in Portland that not much shocks me.

I’m all for not telling the Government what sex I’am. Or my address. Or my real name.

And they certainly have no right to know where my bacon is.

If they need Identification, this will suffice:

…No, wait, then they know my sex- DAMMIT!

I wonder if I could identify as “illegal immigrant” when California adopts this rule, then I would no longer be obligated to follow all the draconian regulations they implement or pay taxes!

It seems likely you can claim this, but those regulations and taxes are not based on your nonbinary gender classification. I would do that and then make my pronouns something related and semi-offensive and funny but defensible. Can’t think of it yet.

I think I’ll identify as a Magnaclam. Look out North Korea and Iran…

Think I will identify as Texan. Others can be Texican which is a Texas Mexican